SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Idle Banter (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Smile of the day - What is yours? (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=214956)

Teejayexc 10-12-14 06:14 PM

Re: Smile of the day - what is yours?

Quote:

Originally Posted by pookie (Post 2991821)
well done Jayneflakes .. two wheeled riding always puts a smile on my face. The sun was out and it wasnt cold so out went the ginger ninja :)......

I have been to marbella.

Kin ell, you're keen ! :rolleyes:

Red ones 10-12-14 06:16 PM

Smile of the day - what is yours?

My smile today. The local anesthetic at the dentist.

It was chemically induced and rather painful.

Bibio 10-12-14 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maviczap (Post 2991714)
I like the look of that Hornettek storage device & it could solve my ISO storage problems too.

I also like the Oppo blu ray, but I don't think there's much point in me getting one, if I can play my Iso files via my network on my media centre PC?

But it sounds like a nice neat solution, as playing ISO files is the way I like to do things too.

the storage device is superb. i'm afraid that if you do get an OPPO it wont play iso as they were forced to withdraw the function so all new ones cant play iso. even most of the bdp-93's are the same due to a sneaky update that was sent out but since i never update my firmware then mine still plays iso. its very very rare that i actually use spinning discs in the OPPO as the moment i get the blu-ray/dvd home i rip it 1-1 iso.

what has caught my eye is the ASUS O!PLAY Mini V2 media player and i will be trying that in the near future ;)

AJC 10-12-14 11:13 PM

After waiting 2 months to see a consultant, in the two weeks since I have had an MRI scan and a physio appointment. God bless the NHS (when I am actually getting sorted!) :)

NTECUK 11-12-14 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJC (Post 2991889)
After waiting 2 months to see a consultant, in the two weeks since I have had an MRI scan and a physio appointment. God bless the NHS (when I am actually getting sorted!) :)

Ah you're the one!
Congratulations.
Me still waiting......

maviczap 11-12-14 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bibio (Post 2991882)
the storage device is superb. i'm afraid that if you do get an OPPO it wont play iso as they were forced to withdraw the function so all new ones cant play iso. even most of the bdp-93's are the same due to a sneaky update that was sent out but since i never update my firmware then mine still plays iso. its very very rare that i actually use spinning discs in the OPPO as the moment i get the blu-ray/dvd home i rip it 1-1 iso.

what has caught my eye is the ASUS O!PLAY Mini V2 media player and i will be trying that in the near future ;)

Booo to the OPPO withdrawing the ISO play function :mad:

Hurrah for the Asus, its also in my price range :D

I had something similar, but it didn't play ISO format

NTECUK 11-12-14 09:19 AM

An the Tec said "Let there be light".
And there was light.
And indicators heaters and the radio ;)

maviczap 11-12-14 09:29 AM

Not sure those are the original lyrics :p

But they work! The lights, indicators & the heater that is :smt111

Jayneflakes 11-12-14 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pookie (Post 2991821)
well done Jayneflakes .. two wheeled riding always puts a smile on my face.

Thank you. I managed a short ride, but the old pain kicked in and I retired to the comfy chair! However blasting along the road on my MTB really did put a big grin on my face and a satisfying burn in my thigh muscles. :p

If I can manage a few more of these trips, I may even be able to remove the tonnage of spare tyre currently sat on my hips like a colossal pair of poo filled granny knickers! :smt036

So lots to smile about. :D

I am also re-reading Northern Lights by Philip Pullman and that makes me smile too, I love those books. :cool:

DarrenSV650S 11-12-14 12:16 PM

Smile of the day - what is yours?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayneflakes (Post 2991936)
I am also re-reading Northern Lights by Philip Pullman and that makes me smile too, I love those books. :cool:

<3 Best books ever! The film was a little disappointing