SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   South & West Surfers (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   The Bike Experience - Needs volunteers tomorrow (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=178276)

The Idle Biker 08-05-12 05:32 PM

The Bike Experience - Needs volunteers tomorrow

All, we've disabled riders coming to Castle Combe tomorrow aiming to get back on a motorbike, and have a great time with The Bike Experience team.

We need volunteers to help launch and catch the riders, and genrally muck in. Don't worry it's not as dangerous as it sounds and it's a really worthwhile way to spend the morning.

8.30-14.00, let me know if you can make it. Cheers folks.

:smt023

Jayneflakes 08-05-12 05:47 PM

Re: The Bike Experience - Needs volunteers tomorrow

Good luck and I hope that the weather is good for you.

Sadly I am unable to offer my help due to a shoulder injury. Give those folks a day to remember though, just being off my bike for a couple of days is driving me mad, to be permanently off my bike would be more than I could deal with. Big respect to you all for doing this.

The Idle Biker 08-05-12 06:22 PM

No worries GWS. When you're better come down and see us, it'll be good to have your help.

Stuuk1 08-05-12 07:12 PM

I've kept an eye on this through Facebook and a guy called Talan.

I will attend at some point but haven't had the chance yet. Keep posting though as it will jog my memory!

Hope all goes well

The Idle Biker 08-05-12 07:44 PM

Cheers Stu, Talan is the founder and driving force behind it all, be good to see you with us at some point.

Wideboy 08-05-12 09:05 PM

i was meant to be going to help my mate but i couldn't get it off work. Its his first bike ride since his off.

simon is his name, punch him and call him ghey for me please would you?

The Idle Biker 08-05-12 09:21 PM

Ah I've seen Simon on Facebook, done, a slap and a ghey jibe coming his way. Rely on me, I won't let you down.

Wideboy 09-05-12 07:50 AM

Good man

Sir Trev 09-05-12 11:36 AM

Half a day's notice? Give me a bit more next time and I'll see if I can pop along. Worked all day on Monday (quarter end) so owed a day off in lieu.

The Idle Biker 09-05-12 06:59 PM

Hey Trev, yeah sorry lastminute.com and all that.

Have a look on the website HERE

for dates of the events. I won't be there on the 23rd May as I'm riding at Brands, but expect to be there for most events this year. Cheers.

Today was a great day, bit rainy, but really worthwhile, great team and the riders today were inspiring to say the least.