SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   2008 Annual Rideout (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   AR08 Activity Ideas... (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=94070)

stewie 27-07-07 11:13 PM

Re: AR08 Activity Ideas...

tbh Im surprised that no one has suggested putting a band together for one night only, there seems to be plenty of guitarists out there, can you imagine it
hello bruton *sound of crowd roaring * are you ready to rock ? etc...

sorry I kind of jumped the gun saying Bruton, so until we decide its 'hello ********* are you ready to rock etc..

Tara 28-07-07 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stewie (Post 1248289)
tbh Im surprised that no one has suggested putting a band together for one night only, there seems to be plenty of guitarists out there, can you imagine it
hello bruton *sound of crowd roaring * are you ready to rock ? etc...

I'd be up for that i used to sing a bit before I moved down that is if you were looking for singers

Lissa 28-07-07 08:39 AM

How about a scavenger hunt? They are hilarious, and doing one on bikes would be a real challenge.

Each 'team' would be given a list of items to scavenge, and have a set amount of time to collect as many as possible. Each item would be worth a certain amount of points, depending on rarity and difficulty, and the team with the most points could win a prize.:D

on yer bike 28-07-07 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lissa (Post 1248351)
How about a scavenger hunt? They are hilarious, and doing one on bikes would be a real challenge.

Each 'team' would be given a list of items to scavenge, and have a set amount of time to collect as many as possible. Each item would be worth a certain amount of points, depending on rarity and difficulty, and the team with the most points could win a prize.:D

Now that idea I like

sarah 28-07-07 03:06 PM

Quote:

that's a great idea

Dan 28-07-07 05:31 PM

Quote:

Even better than the treasure hunt idea. Bags I'm on a team with Richie... whatever's on the list he'll have it in the boot of his car :rolleyes:

Kinvig 28-07-07 06:18 PM

monkey bikes & a junior kick start competition!

dizzyblonde 30-07-07 03:34 PM

Quote:

scavenger hunt....does that mean roadkill :scratch: ;) i'd be good at that one!!!

plowsie 30-07-07 03:39 PM

How about go into the local town and play find a chav on a scootay n drive at 25mph in front of them but box em in :D

EDIT: TBH at the AR/AE i really wanted to make an oval track on the site, the wet grass woulda bin fun, i think the scooter racing or football is good.

yorkie_chris 30-07-07 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plowsie (Post 1249672)
i think the scooter racing or football is good.

Its going to hurt kicking a scooter around :p