SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   The Border Patrol (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Anybody out and about? (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=229540)

garynortheast 12-05-18 07:22 AM

Anybody out and about?
 
Who's out and about today? Anyone want to meet for a bit of a bimble and a coffee?

Craig380 12-05-18 06:50 PM

Re: Anybody out and about?
 
Probably tomorrow (Sunday morning) for me - hopefully the Lake cafe at Bala if I'm up early enough, reckon I'll be there 9:30 / 9:45

garynortheast 12-05-18 07:39 PM

Re: Anybody out and about?
 
Bugger! Sunday is completely taken up already I'm afraid. Ah well, have a good ride and post some pictures of where you go.

garynortheast 22-05-18 05:35 PM

Re: Anybody out and about?
 
Does anybody fancy a weekday run out somewhere? I could do a weekend but the roads are just a bit crazy on Saturdays and Sundays while the weather is like this.

Craig380 22-05-18 08:58 PM

Re: Anybody out and about?
 
I'd bloody LOVE to, but work is in the way :(

For me, the roads around Llangollen / Bala etc seem quiet at the weekend, compared to the routes round my neck of the woods, it's all relative I suppose ... speaking of which, doing a duty visit to relatives in Scotland this weekend too, which means no biking.

Grant66 22-05-18 09:47 PM

Re: Anybody out and about?
 
I'm around at the weekend. Was planning a run down to crossgates, across to Aberystwyth then up towards Harlech, Bala and b5105 back home. Either sat or sun whichever has the better weather.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

garynortheast 22-05-18 09:58 PM

Re: Anybody out and about?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Craig380 (Post 3086017)
I'd bloody LOVE to, but work is in the way :(

For me, the roads around Llangollen / Bala etc seem quiet at the weekend, compared to the routes round my neck of the woods, it's all relative I suppose ... speaking of which, doing a duty visit to relatives in Scotland this weekend too, which means no biking.

It's the large numbers of knee down heroes at the weekends that make me uneasy!

However...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grant66 (Post 3086021)
I'm around at the weekend. Was planning a run down to crossgates, across to Aberystwyth then up towards Harlech, Bala and b5105 back home. Either sat or sun whichever has the better weather.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I'll keep an eye on stuff for Saturday Grant. If you're out and about and I can join you I'll let you know.

Can't do Sunday though as my girls and I are going to Harlech for Gŵyl Tn a Mr Harlech Fire and Sea Festival.

Craig380 23-05-18 06:49 AM

Re: Anybody out and about?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by garynortheast (Post 3086022)
It's the large numbers of knee down heroes at the weekends that make me uneasy!

Heh, dunno whether it's 'cos of the time of day I'm usually in Wales but I mostly see adventure bikes .... maybe the Power Rangers don't come out in the morning :D

garynortheast 23-05-18 06:04 PM

Re: Anybody out and about?
 
Grant which way were you heading across to Crossgates and what time?

Grant66 23-05-18 07:05 PM

Re: Anybody out and about?
 
It's more of a down. A483 from Chester.
Probably passing welshpool around 10. Although timing is a bit flexible. Be having brunch at crossgates around 11.


Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.