SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   2006 Annual Rideout (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=133)
-   -   Going to AR06? Tense shoulders? Stiff neck? Achey wrists?... (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=74135)

Stu 06-07-06 09:24 AM

Quiff are you still drunk from last night and seeing the soft focus picture as the woman of your dreams?

Not saying anything about Cazza, just difficult to tell, or am I looking at the wrong picture?

Quiff Wichard 06-07-06 09:32 AM

without makin this personal re cazza..

1. I wasnt drunk I assure you last night.. and if the lady in the pic is cazza the fact I think she is lovely looking has/had nothing to do with alcohol..

OO not the fuzzy woman..

under about calma on the left of main page and then click on Caroline Dapre...

THAAAATT picture..

I looked at all the site as I say myKim will be interested so I thought I would see if it involves her covered in seaweed as that is a fetish of mine..

alas it does not.

Cazza 06-07-06 11:19 AM

Greg - no problem at all. (Always good to keep the admin happy).

Tara - happy to do you a treatment! It's not limited to people on bikes... :D

Scoobs - you not coming on the rideout?! Won't be the same without you. (Don't know what "the same" would be actually, as I wasn't there last year, but I have my ideas).

Squidders - bless you young man.

Quiff & Stu... erm...

Quiff Wichard 06-07-06 11:24 AM

there will be less funny photo opportunities without scoobs there.

so- how many were there last year- looked like loads at the little chef.

u think we gettin as many this year?

Jelster 06-07-06 11:33 AM

Actually Cazza, I could do with getting my neck sorted... It's a bit stiff at the mo, and I haven't ridden for a week !! If there's time, count me in for Saturday morning...

Tara 06-07-06 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quiff Wichard

apologies for my drunken attempt at humour to what is a serious thread and a superb offer of therapy to the "gang".

Thought you said in the photos section you wren't drunk!! :wink:

Scoobs 06-07-06 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cazza
Scoobs - you not coming on the rideout?! Won't be the same without you. (Don't know what "the same" would be actually, as I wasn't there last year, but I have my ideas).

Can't make it this year Cazza. Flattered that you think it won't be the same.......you did mean in a good way......didn't you?

Quiff Wichard 06-07-06 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tara
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quiff Wichard

apologies for my drunken attempt at humour to what is a serious thread and a superb offer of therapy to the "gang".

Thought you said in the photos section you wren't drunk!! :wink:

:oops: wasnt-
u will see me drunk sat night !.. :D :shock:

Cazza 06-07-06 12:15 PM

Do I get the feeling that somebody's derailing my happy healthy thread into one of darkness and drunkenness...? Shocking. :shock: :wink:

Back on topic... Jelster - sure.

Scoobs 06-07-06 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cazza
Do I get the feeling that somebody's derailing my happy healthy thread into one of darkness and drunkenness...? Shocking. :shock: :wink:

Back on topic... Jelster - sure.

Back off topic! We need more drunken debauchery.

Maybe Quiff can take some photos. Obviously only if he takes his camera. I hear he may not this year.

Thank you. Carry on.