SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   2008 Annual Rideout (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   Thank You (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=113445)

Luckypants 07-07-08 02:24 PM

Re: Thank You

Can I just add my thanks to the whole crew for organising such a great event. So much has already been said, but no praise is too much for you guys.

Can I say a special thank you to Viper for letting us sleep in a tent where you can stand up to put leathers on! My little tent makes dressing challenging in the rain.... :flower:

hovis 07-07-08 02:27 PM

nothing much i can add to whats been said already.

thank you everyone

especialy who ever got me to my tent safley on the saturday night....... you know who you are......... sadly i dont#-o

:kiss:

Mogs 07-07-08 02:34 PM

Thank you for a wonderful weekend Viper, Fizz and all.

startrek.steve 07-07-08 02:38 PM

Sounds brilliant!
wish I had been there!!!
how about making next years in yorkshire? ;)

missyburd 07-07-08 03:02 PM

Not much more can be said that hasn't been already but a huge thanks from YC and me, the organization was fantastic, the location just right and the people amazing :D

Being my first AR and bike 'gathering' I absolutely loved every minute of it, you people really made it worth travelling down

T H A N K Y O U!!!!!!!! :grouphug:

Roll on Scotland!!!

Speedy Claire 07-07-08 03:22 PM

Want to also add my thanks to everyone for organising such a fantastic event... you all did a brilliant job and I think people will be smiling for weeks to come. Also a special thanks to Viper for the accommodation.

Lissa 07-07-08 03:26 PM

What an absolutely frickin fantastic weekend. Loved every minute of it.:D

Huge thanks to Fizz, Viper and e.d. for all the effort they put in, it genuinely was appreciated.:notworthy:

Thanks to all those who made the rideout run so smoothly.:smt023

Thanks to the Ape's for their generous hospitality.:drink:(couldn't find a tea cup smiley:D)

And thank you to everyone else for making it so much fun:riding::riding::riding:

This was our first AR, it certainly won't be our last!

So where's next years then?:p

Ed 07-07-08 03:53 PM

A big thank you to Mike for taking Fran all the way round:D Fran had a fantastic time. He's a very tall lad (6'2) and could see the speedo over Mike's shoulder:cool:

Thanks Mike!!

Luckypants 07-07-08 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ed (Post 1560739)
A big thank you to Mike for taking Fran all the way round:D Fran had a fantastic time. He's a very tall lad (6'2) and could see the speedo over Mike's shoulder:cool:

Thanks Mike!!

Hell wish I'd known that earlier - I could not see any of my clocks due to the expanded tank bag (to hold my waterproofs!). He could have called the speeds to me... (as the manual states, "at 80mph the co-pilot calls 'Rotate' " :cool:) Of course, we never reached 'rotate' speed.:oops:

No problem taking Fran, a genuinely nice lad who seemed to enjoy the ride out immensely. Pretty decent pillion to, felt confident in him soon after we set out.

redbouy 07-07-08 04:07 PM

Just got in to home/work.
What a weekend. I didnt have a ride or bike. but thats not important.
Cheers to all that sorted out the whole thing;
And now i can put a few faces to names.
Just proves you dont need a bike to go to a ride out. Beers all ways help> WB
Pete