SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   South & West Surfers (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Thread split from St Georges Day rideout thread...rant, etc. (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=59225)

RenamedMonkey 31-03-05 02:22 PM

Stickified :wink:

Baldyman 31-03-05 02:39 PM

Thanks Mogs :thumbsup:
Printing this off as we speak :)

Anonymous 31-03-05 03:00 PM

And lets keep this thread short and this frequency clear for vital updates (says he, cluttering it already).

RenamedMonkey 15-04-05 10:28 AM

Can I follow in the car :?: :lol:

Rich, want to see how the bike handles with two-up? :wink:

I called Bike Team to see if I could get a tempoary insurance. I can't :(

Jabba 15-04-05 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monkey
Can I follow in the car :?: :lol:

:roll:

Quote:

Rich, want to see how the bike handles with two-up? :wink:

You're braver than me :lol:

Quote:

I called Bike Team to see if I could get a tempoary insurance. I can't :(

Just a hunch, but i think that Biketeam are a little less flexible about things like this; their policies are cheap but I think the downside is that they're a little limited in what they can offer.

Try a bigger company like Bennett's or Carol Nash.

Or find someone willing to add your bike to a multi-bike policy and you as an additional rider?

Anonymous 15-04-05 10:52 AM

Chaps, we should move this conversation and a few of thse posts over to the other thread because this thread was started as folks couldnt find stuff in the ongoing discussion one.
Not being funny or anything just think we should keep this one bare bones.
:D

RenamedMonkey 15-04-05 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich
Chaps, we should move this conversation and a few of thse posts over to the other thread because this thread was started as folks couldnt find stuff in the ongoing discussion one.
Not being funny or anything just think we should keep this one bare bones.
:D

I was thinking just that :wink:

Anonymous 15-04-05 11:26 AM

Thats better. We can have a chat now....

Up yours, Monkey! :lol:

Anonymous 15-04-05 11:28 AM

Seriously tho I'm trying to decide whats for the best with pillions as Im only tiptoe on the bike as it is and what with dips in the road etc its bad enough as it is.
I may have to get the seat reduced or something.
If I was able to id offer, although I expect youd rather sit on top of an unexploded bomb with your pants round you ankles and your genitals covered in dog food down at the RSPCA* than ride pillion on a bike ridden by me.

* I'm assuming thats not your idea of fun.

RenamedMonkey 15-04-05 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich
Seriously tho I'm trying to decide whats for the best with pillions as Im only tiptoe on the bike as it is and what with dips in the road etc its bad enough as it is.
I may have to get the seat reduced or something.
If I was able to id offer, although I expect youd rather sit on top of an unexploded bomb with your pants round you ankles and your genitals covered in dog food down at the RSPCA* than ride pillion on a bike ridden by me.

* I'm assuming thats not your idea of fun.

:lol: I have full confidence in your driving ability :wink: However, I'm not a fan being the pillion - I prefer the freedom of control :P