SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Idle Banter (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   The Official "what you doing this weekend" thread - sponsored by jack frost nipping at your nose (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=123569)

keithd 09-01-09 12:40 PM

The Official "what you doing this weekend" thread - sponsored by jack frost nipping at your nose

post plans below children.

dont post them below children, post them below.

thanks

as usual the winner of the most exciting plans wins a night out with the winner of the most boring plans...

phil24_7 09-01-09 12:47 PM

Re: The Official "what you doing this weekend" thread - sponsored by jack frost nipping at your nose

Mmmmmmm.

Go for a ride today. Be taxi for Kate tonight on her night out tonight with her friend, who has just returned from a 6 month stint working on a cruise ship.

Go for a ride tomorrow daytime and possibly out for a meal tomorrow night.

Take kate out for a ride on her bike and get her practising on her sv on Sunday, Sunday night I shall just chillax and have a bath, then watch some Dexter on dvd!

Not too boring but not over exciting!

Grinch 09-01-09 12:47 PM

Re: The Official "what you doing this weekend" thread - sponsored by jack frost nipping at your nose

Looking at houses on Sat, maybe even a new car.

Sunday, Jax's roast dinner plus odd bits round the house that might need doing.

Sosha 09-01-09 12:50 PM

For the most boring.....

1) Get Tyre plugged
2) Get rid of this s0ddin cold.

:batman:

missyburd 09-01-09 12:54 PM

Revision all weekend and trying to finish off an annoying assignment, possibly making time for eating and sleeping

Think I win with most boring. :rolleyes:

custard 09-01-09 12:56 PM

sort out my new 2nd hand LC4 supermoto :)

Mr Speirs 09-01-09 12:58 PM

Depending on the weather I may take the bike out for a wee spin for the first time in ages on Saturday.
Then on Sunday got some family thing which involves me driving to St Albans :(

Tara 09-01-09 01:01 PM

we were having visitors over but now it will be

meal out or take away tonight
tomorrow going to reading shopping first thing then verna is coming over in the afternoon
evening
take out or meal out
Sunday falc's birthday not sure what we are doing yet

Bluepete 09-01-09 01:04 PM

Weekend of nights on the motorways of Manchester.

Booooooooooo

Grinch 09-01-09 01:11 PM

Be more God like...