SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   South & West Surfers (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   The "question Scoobs' sexuality" thread (aka the real Xma get together) NB: this thread title is extremely long isn't it? (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=159618)

the_lone_wolf 10-11-10 12:24 PM

The "question Scoobs' sexuality" thread (aka the real Xma get together) NB: this thread title is extremely long isn't it?

Seeing as the other thread has descended into fruit loopishness...

This Christmas get together then?

Personally I'm free whenever, Gav's idea of the Horse and Coaches works fine provided I can grab a lift off someone up there so I don't have to bring the motor... *looks at RichT*:-dd

I can do any weekend except the 11/12th, so what about the 18/19th? Or midweek?

Lets do this thing...

:santa:

Scoobs 10-11-10 02:36 PM

Re: The "question Scoobs' sexuality" thread (aka the real Xma get together) NB: this thread title is extremely long isn't it?

I can scoop you up mate if we go to the Coach and Horses. It is more or less on the way.

the_lone_wolf 10-11-10 03:21 PM

Re: The "question Scoobs' sexuality" thread (aka the real Xma get together) NB: this thread title is extremely long isn't it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scoobs (Post 2417891)
I can scoop you up mate if we go to the Coach and Horses.

Cheers dude

Need to work out when really, the last boats back to the Island are pretty early in winter so if we plan to make a night of it I might have to borrow someone's floor...;)

Scoobs 10-11-10 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_lone_wolf (Post 2417910)
Cheers dude

Need to work out when really, the last boats back to the Island are pretty early in winter so if we plan to make a night of it I might have to borrow someone's floor...;)

Probably also possible.

Wideboy 11-11-10 11:50 AM

Grooming in action :lol:

the_lone_wolf 11-11-10 12:10 PM

Take it to the other thread Gav...:p

And Scoobs, that'd be great if you could...

At the moment it looks like it's only me and thee...:rolleyes:

Wakey wakey SWSs!!!;)

Wideboy 11-11-10 01:18 PM

Im in, how about the 17th of dec? fridays nights are better for moi

Scoobs 11-11-10 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wideboy (Post 2418583)
Im in, how about the 17th of dec? fridays nights are better for moi

Can't do that weekend.

Wideboy 11-11-10 03:57 PM

17th it is then!

well put up what dates you can do, and everyone else, I will when i get home and check my busy book

Scoobs 11-11-10 04:13 PM

26, 27, 28 Nov

10, 11, 12 Dec

or possibly in the week sometime other than Wednesdays