SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Idle Banter (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   embarrassing moments.. (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=113863)

Quiff Wichard 13-07-08 05:20 PM

embarrassing moments..

oops...

went for a meal..with a lady friend (no I didnt have to pay for her evenings company scoobs) .. just in a pub.. but said wait here to be seated.
we waited..
half hour wait for table so lady took our name and we had a drink and chilled out in the bar- she called us to the table 20 mins later- real nice...

sat there- and sat there and sat there.. 30 minutes.. !!! waiting to place order
in end I got up went to the lady who seated us and said a rant about waiting to place our order bla bla bla.. she said - oh you place your order yourself at the bar- I COULD HAVE DIED !! ..

ha !..

made the table next to us pee themselves laughin..

was a bit poor though- assumed get seated and waitress service.. numpty

nearly as bad as when i was with Kim once and I ordered calzone in an italian.to show off!! !!. it came and I said "no mate I ordered pizza" ............ he said calzone sir is pizza- a folded pizza..

so begs the Q?.

whats your most embarrasing moment.

Alpinestarhero 13-07-08 05:24 PM

Re: embarrassing moments..

Poor quiff!!

but was it a goo night in all with her? will you be seeing each other again?

Quiff Wichard 13-07-08 05:37 PM

saw each other today !..

yeaaa go me .. !!

MR UKI (1) 13-07-08 05:39 PM

Just told Quiff this one, but happened to me today.

Car hasn't moved for a while and the battery was flat, so stuck it on the charger this morning and went for a spin this afternoon. Drove about 4-5 miles and stopped for petrol. Came back to the car and it wouldn't start, so asked a guy who was doing his tyres if he had some jump leads and would give us a jump start. Hooked leads up to my battery and he was hooking them up to his when huge sparks started flying (bearing in mind i was still parked next to the pump at this point). Anyhoo the garage attendant came charging out of the shop to tell us the error of our ways, but i was either too dim or distracted to realise what happened until a couple of mins later :o

tanis34 13-07-08 07:08 PM

now that could of been intresting (boom) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq97Z...eature=related

Gary C 13-07-08 08:37 PM

When i was in my teens,i was putting central heating in a house and the people there had a really nice Daughter.I went to work there after a night on the beer and i had not been there long when i needed to go the the loo.I sat down and did what i had to do,but did not realise i had not locked the door.Half way through the Daughter walked in and saw me sitting there with my trousers round my ankles.We were there for another three days and i went red every time i saw her.

Frank 13-07-08 08:46 PM

I remember a certain tool who walked out to his bike at a fuel station on NW3,and in front of nearly 30 strangers.....dropped his bike

tanis34 13-07-08 08:54 PM

i was cleaning windows at a house and saw a load of sandwiches and cakes on the table, when the lady answered the door the conversation was
hello looks like someones going to have a good party .
women / it was my husbands funeral today
doohh:oops:

richie95 13-07-08 09:09 PM

i went to the cinema with my now ex wife, she was saying 'its my turn to pay' being all equal and presented a points card to pay for the movie...mmmmm should have spotted it then...

ArtyLady 13-07-08 09:14 PM

Gotta be the time I was stood with a new boyfriend (I was 15) outside his mate's house and a bird flying above swooped in and dropped a big f**k off poo on my head...new boyfriend laughed - I cried - he dumped me shortly afterwards! :confused: :lol: