SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Idle Banter (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Which best decribes your riding? (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=199773)

BanannaMan 08-06-13 06:22 AM

Which best decribes your riding?

Which title best decribes the majority of your riding???

While I'm sure many do several types, vote for what describes most of your time on the bike.

Adventurer would cover most of my time these days.
Most miles are with full luggage. Off to some far away mountains.
Combined somewhat, if you will, with weekend warrior. I do like to shred the twistys. Luggage or not!

Only occassional green laning with a quad bike.

Bluepete 08-06-13 07:07 AM

Re: Which best decribes your riding?

Adventurer for me too. My idea of a good ride is to go out and get lost, ride with a good, swift pace and find new places to explore.

Pete ;)

joshwalker094 08-06-13 07:20 AM

Non biker :'( don't own one at the moment. Got money to buy a cheap bike for now though

missyburd 08-06-13 07:32 AM

Full timer, don't drive. Fun come rain or shine, most of the time!

maviczap 08-06-13 07:57 AM

You missed a category

Non existent, don't know why, but the bike has sat in the garage for months, some of it is to do with the weather, other than that, I don't know why :(

Its got its MOT on Tues, but I doubt it'll spark any interest in riding :roll:

Jayneflakes 08-06-13 08:10 AM

I hate cars, I get sick in them all the time and hate the way cars smell inside. So I do not drive and use the bike as my main means of transport. However on nice days I drag out the Death Trap, my home made push bike and that is such a laugh I wonder why I need an engine at all! :smt105

With three push bikes and a fleet of motorcycles, I am spoiled for choice though when I do want to play on two wheels. :smt041

Balky001 08-06-13 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluepete (Post 2874849)
Adventurer for me too. My idea of a good ride is to go out and get lost, ride with a good, swift pace and find new places to explore.

Pete ;)

Same, although I usually because I seem to always get lost as I can never remember the routes again which is annoying when you found a good one. Mind you I picked weekend warrior

NTECUK 08-06-13 10:10 AM

needs a multi select.
plus
Commute via the twistys and use more petrol .but man I have a silly grin all day .;)

Iansv II 08-06-13 10:37 AM

Full Timer, ride pretty much everyday unless there is settled snow on the ground..

Bibio 08-06-13 12:07 PM

weekend warrior for me as i have no choice but i do like to put some miles in on a sunday and usually around 300-400.