SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   2009 Annual Rideout (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   calling anyone goin in a car. me want a favour (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=136449)

Quiff Wichard 27-07-09 10:10 AM

calling anyone goin in a car. me want a favour

u goin AR

you goin in car?

I had an idea cos me m mand campin that if I could get someone nip Tescos and buy me a new value Duvet - dem about a tenner I think. then I could bring the sleep bags and we could gaffa the air beds together put sleep bags as a base and have duvet over top cos mand wants a cuddle in a tent and not be cocooned up seperate away from em. women..eh..and we be warmer

of course I would reimburse the cost of Duvet and add on a pint .. but is is a big ask ! .. and people prob dont have the room or the time to go tesco/asda and get a duvet. I saw one yesterday all neat and wrapped up like the size of a pillow.

I would just bin it after the camp.. or let someone have it and take it home.. first refuseal to the provider

small price to guarantee warmth and a cuddle..

apologies but it would make a nice difference.. and of course if someone laid out the tenner for one and their time and I didnt arrive I would ensure monies would still be paid.

Keith D option.. only one person required I do not need 89 duvets and nearly £1000 to pay out.. ta muchly.

I am hoping Gruntygiggles will offer up then I can pay with wet kisses..

Q

the_lone_wolf 27-07-09 10:12 AM

Re: calling anyone goin in a car. me want a favour

can you not double zip the sleeping bags into one giant cocoon of lurv?

hovis 27-07-09 10:13 AM

why not get the duvet from the local tescos when down there?

i will be looking to pick up a few pillows, as i have ashma, and normaly have 5 pillows, so will be getting a few cheap ones then leaving them there,

Quiff Wichard 27-07-09 10:19 AM

dint fink there was one down there- ? except maybe chi chester.. is there? better optionthen eh- saves me a pint.

sleep bags are the warm head in coccon type ones and they cant zip together..

hovis 27-07-09 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quiff Wichard (Post 1984656)
dint fink there was one down there- ? . .

oh, i dont know?

i just guessed there would be tescos/asda etc fairly close

the_lone_wolf 27-07-09 10:27 AM

Tesco Express in Burnham on Crouch - 4.8 miles from site

Tesco Store in Maldon - 6.0 miles from site

Quiff Wichard 27-07-09 10:33 AM

ace Maldon it may be then..

dont think an express will do duvets /pillows eh

6 mile ride to tesco after a 5 hour nice country ride down doesnt appeal - wanted off bihe and beer ! but hey we need some pop n crisps n orange juice too so sounds a good idea.

diamond 27-07-09 10:38 AM

I'll get one for you fella. I have to go to Tesco on thursday evening anyway so i'll pick up a tesco value duvet if you like or i can take you to tesco in the car on friday when you get there if you wanna get other stuff.

Quiff Wichard 27-07-09 10:40 AM

Liz.. me loooveee you-

wet kisses coming your way..

thanks ..

I sure they ony a tenner or less.

Edit.. We prob stop n pick up some stuff like pop n crisps on way down to be honest so we can just get off, tent up ..BEER !

Messie 27-07-09 11:34 AM

Tesco's in Maldon is pretty small and unlikely to sell home goods I think. The nearest for such things would be in Chelmsford. But as Liz has offered there shouldn't be a problem.

For booze runs there's a decent sized Spar attached to the petrol station and a mini-supermarket just down the road in Latchingdon, probably less than 2 miles away.