SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   SV Ecosse (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   Glencoe Massacre Viii - 2015 - It won't be Boring but it could be Dull! (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=214399)

carelesschucca 02-11-14 04:50 PM

Glencoe Massacre Viii - 2015 - It won't be Boring but it could be Dull!

Well Folks after the success of this years GM at The MacDonald Hotel and Cabins I've started organising for us to go back again next year. Hope you guys don't mind, the reviews from everyone that came this year showed that they had a great weekend and going back wouldn't be an issue.

I've organised with Mark and Helen that we have the Hotel and Cabins for our use on the weekend of 14th & 15th of August 2015. The title is a small hint to one of the possible places that the route for the Saturday may go.

I know its still very early but if you fancy talking to Mark and Helen about booking please give them a call on 01855 831 539 (you cannot book directly through the website as they have locked it out just for us) Get your spaces booked :)

At present there have been no plans for an Applecross Add-On, but if there is interest we can add it on like this year.

I will post up details of routes and other info, when I have them.

Tomor 02-11-14 06:42 PM

Re: Glencoe Massacre Viii - 2015 - It won't be Boring but it could be Dull!

Hmmmm, I think I will seriously consider this!!

Bibio 03-11-14 12:03 AM

superb. i'll book my place in a cabin hopefully next week. applecross addon before or after is the question..... this time i should with luck be able to do it same time as you guys'n'girls.

Tiger 55 03-11-14 10:39 AM

Oh yeah, I need to book time off work for the Add On as well, thanks for the reminder. And with this early notification that won't be a problem. Good work fella!

carelesschucca 03-11-14 12:05 PM

So there will be an add on then :cool:

The lunchbreak for the Saturday has been confirmed this morning will be another soup and roll affair, the roads have been decided just need to finalise which way we ride them and how the stops fit in. also been working on a Tshirt design and have a few rough ideas.

I've almost got the hang of this GM lark.

SIII 03-11-14 12:52 PM

Add on before !!!

Will mean I actually get to go, instead of traipsing off home, like bill-no-mates :-(

andrewsmith 03-11-14 02:45 PM

Make sure you've got enough tyre this time ;)

or fit one of these for next year

http://www.hulltyres.co.uk/wp-conten...ll-300x300.png

dizzyblonde 03-11-14 05:40 PM

My bike might possibly be fixed and on the road by then, don't hold your breath though!
I'd kind of like to chance a second attempt to get up on those roads by bike.

Slightly early for us to decide for sure at the moment, I'll get back with a decision after that December holiday thing.

Or in the least after I've been sunning myself in a faraway place, whilst dealing with how many pips are in Petes orange groves.....

scotty217 01-12-14 11:11 PM

I want to go to this - got a leave pass from the domestic commander - just need a leave pass from work. After the AR this year, this'll be my second org gathering! It does come highly recommended.

Luckypants 02-12-14 08:57 AM

Fingers crossed building works will be at a stage where I can get there this year! We have promised ourselves a week on the bike in Scotland for past two years!!