SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Thames Valley (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=157)
-   -   New exhaust....... (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=95870)

ASM-Forever 28-08-07 09:03 PM

New exhaust.......

....Or not as the case may be.

I tried to order a sexy new Yoshi today after habitually losing on ebay and was told that it would be over a month for delivery. I don't care if Mr.Yoshimura is hand crafting them himself....that is a **** take.

On the subject of exhausts whats the consensus on stainless steel versus titanium. Obviously titanium is lighter and i guess thats it. So worth it or not?
Its roughly £50 difference.

sarah 28-08-07 09:05 PM

Re: New exhaust.......

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASM-Forever (Post 1272621)
....Or not as the case may be.

I tried to order a sexy new Yoshi today after habitually losing on ebay and was told that it would be over a month for delivery. I don't care if Mr.Yoshimura is hand crafting them himself....that is a **** take.

On the subject of exhausts whats the consensus on stainless steel versus titanium. Obviously titanium is lighter and i guess thats it. So worth it or not?
Its roughly £50 difference.

If you want your bike to be lighter (when you are on it) just eat fewer pies/ make sure you go for a **** before going for a ride.

Titanium is for people who like white boots.

ASM-Forever 28-08-07 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarah (Post 1272625)
If you want your bike to be lighter (when you are on it) just eat fewer pies/ make sure you go for a **** before going for a ride.

Titanium is for people who like white boots.

I never would of thought of that....the voice of experience :p

I was heading stainless steel until the last sentence :)

the_lone_wolf 28-08-07 09:35 PM

everyone has stainless, common as muck...

titanium looks dayum fiiine;)

sarah 28-08-07 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASM-Forever (Post 1272644)
I never would of thought of that....the voice of experience :p

I'm not as stupid as I look.

ASM-Forever 28-08-07 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarah (Post 1272652)
I'm not as stupid as I look.

But you are more disgusting ;)

sarah 28-08-07 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASM-Forever (Post 1272653)
But you are more disgusting ;)

Not sure if that's a compliment or not.

ASM-Forever 28-08-07 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarah (Post 1272658)
Not sure if that's a compliment or not.

Take it as you will :smt063

All im saying is that i know very few women who openly discuss bowel movements...maybe i need to meet different women. Although in my own world, women dont use the toilet/fart/ride faster than me etc. :mrgreen:

sarah 28-08-07 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASM-Forever (Post 1272669)

All im saying is that i know very few women who openly discuss bowel movements...maybe i need to meet different women. Although in my own world, women dont use the toilet/fart/ride faster than me etc. :mrgreen:

That's a very different world to the one I live in (apart from the riding faster bit)!

ASM-Forever 28-08-07 10:04 PM

I actually went for a ride today and was happily ambling along in no paticular hurry, when i heard and then saw a GSXR in my mirror. I signalled for it to pass and as it did i noticed that it was ridden by a well put together woman( That or some poor bloke is built like a goddess ad has a pink rucksack).

I'm not to sure if it was because i didnt like the idea of being passed by i woman(which im sure on some level i didnt) or if i was slightly aroused, but i decided she/he had to be owned.

Anyhow after a few miles she(this is still an assumption) pulled into a petrol station forecourt. I didnt pull in as i had just filled up....which might not have been a bad thing. I wouldn't of been happy if it was a bloke.