SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   SV Talk, Tuning & Tweaking (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   Fuel Exhaust Offer (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=164700)

NooBish-AbbZ 27-02-14 08:01 AM

Re: Fuel Exhaust Offer

Does anyone know if we have a 2014 code? Or does the 2013 code still work, hopefully picking up my SV today so want to try and get new can ordered ASAP

maviczap 27-02-14 08:03 AM

Just ring them up, they'll prob give you a discount

Great end can, I've got one on mine

SvNewbie 28-02-14 08:33 PM

Code still works, as of 3 weeks ago.

NooBish-AbbZ 06-05-14 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MGC60 (Post 2953112)
Hi,

Just bought a new SV, it currently has 3 miles on it but I don't want to ride it until I've fitted all the bits and bobs I have bought for it. Today I fitted a Fuel Slip-On can (mini carbon look) and took three videos; The first is the standard bike, the second is the road legal baffled can and the third is the unbaffled version.

Hopefully it will give those thinking about it an idea of the change. For me I will leave the baffle in, I've done loud bikes, plus, without the baffle it would run lean at the bottom end without a re-map, due to the loss in back pressure.

NB; Each time I held a constant throttle of 4000 rpm for a direct comparison.

Anyway, here you go, hope this is of use or interest;

Thanks very much :) I'll be looking at getting very similar exhaust to yours, Carbon look oval mini.

NooBish-AbbZ 31-05-14 08:26 AM

Ordered Carbon look Oval Mini yesterday :)

prokartman 01-06-14 09:37 AM

Just so you all know , the extended discount offer from fuel for the SV650 is now no longer valid . I had to pay full price earlier this week for a stainless end can but I think there is a blanket discount currently for all carbon sleeve end cans .

NooBish-AbbZ 01-06-14 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prokartman (Post 2959021)
Just so you all know , the extended discount offer from fuel for the SV650 is now no longer valid . I had to pay full price earlier this week for a stainless end can but I think there is a blanket discount currently for all carbon sleeve end cans .

What code did you use? I couldn't use the code as the Carbon Fibre looks are already discounted, though when I put a stainless can in and used the code 'SV-OC-2014' I'm sure it knocked some money off?

Did you e-mail Louise at Fuel?

Jason H 01-06-14 09:59 AM

SV-OC-14 should work. I believe John updated the offers page on the main org site.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

admin 01-06-14 11:48 AM

Re: Re: Fuel Exhaust Offer

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason H (Post 2959026)
SV-OC-14 should work. I believe John updated the offers page on the main org site.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Correct. When I moved the offer across to the forum from the main site I queried the code with Louise as it was still showing 2013.

So it should still be current.

sent via Pony Express

prokartman 01-06-14 04:41 PM

Thanks for that , looks like I will be ringing them Monday and asking for my 10% back as I mentioned the forum and the old code and was told sorry but NO !