SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Rideouts & Meetings (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=112)
-   -   Do we do ride outs near me for next summer??? (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=141270)

liamsimpson 20-10-09 07:23 PM

Do we do ride outs near me for next summer???

Hi guys/girls just planning next years activity's for when the bike is back on the road and wondered, if there is ever any ride outs near me or round the peaks or alike I am sure that myself and boot would like to meet some fellow orgers! This is probably a real stupid thread but can't seem to find out where they take place!!

punyXpress 20-10-09 08:06 PM

Re: Do we do ride outs near me for next summer???

There have been a couple of Peaks rideouts recently, & Orose is doing a 5 counties that will include bits of Derbyshire, so get you skates on.
If not in the Rideouts section, try MADLANDERS

starks 20-10-09 08:26 PM

I'd quite happily come over that way jus to see your finished bike mate, and for the ride out of course!!

orose 20-10-09 08:28 PM

The 5 counties probably goes past your house if you want to get a brew on the way past (mine is milk & two) :p

Best place to look is in your local section (Madlanders) as well as the neighbours on all sides and in the Rideouts and Meetings section - there is always something going on, even this late in the year.

Spiderman 21-10-09 12:12 PM

And of course there is nothing stopping you leading a rideout of your own and posting up its details for all in your area to attend it.

Owenski 21-10-09 12:23 PM

The misses brother owns a pub in Great Longstone, I was going to ask you to pop over that way to show off the bike at some point, Im sure we can make a ride out of it. :)

G 21-10-09 01:40 PM

There is lots, as recommended check out the Madlanders section, there is quite a few of us who are doing something most weekend summer or winter

liamsimpson 21-10-09 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starks (Post 2071371)
I'd quite happily come over that way jus to see your finished bike mate, and for the ride out of course!!

any of the forum members are more than welcome to come and see it now or after..:thumleft:

aaron020873 21-11-09 09:12 PM

liam i live near buxton so if you ever want to meet up for a ride out when your bike is back on the road just drop me a message and we can sort something..

liamsimpson 22-11-09 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aaron020873 (Post 2101740)
liam i live near buxton so if you ever want to meet up for a ride out when your bike is back on the road just drop me a message and we can sort something..

ok buddy think once its sorted might organise a bike ride out maybe??