SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   The Essex Lounge (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Random Ramblings - The Essex Lounge PEACE and LURVE Thread (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=137109)

pegasus 26-09-09 07:59 PM

Re: Random Ramblings - The Essex Lounge PEACE and LURVE Thread

Ok..Here is the news.

I have been offered a job in Yorkshire with a national Company. Doing the same job as i have done for the last 20 years.

I am a very lucky guy I have no commitments or ties keeping me here. The only family i have are my very close friends. (you know who you are) and the beauty is you are only 2-3 hours away, so bring on the weekends.:smt023

Louisa makes me very happy and has allowed me to be part of her life, :smt055. So i have decided that i am going to try very hard to make a great success of this. wish me luck. and this is for all of you :grouphug:

pookie 26-09-09 09:15 PM

That is superb news ... gonna have to get the beers in quick ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by pegasus (Post 2045710)
Ok..Here is the news.

I have been offered a job in Yorkshire with a national Company. Doing the same job as i have done for the last 20 years.

I am a very lucky guy I have no commitments or ties keeping me here. The only family i have are my very close friends. (you know who you are) and the beauty is you are only 2-3 hours away, so bring on the weekends.:smt023

Louisa makes me very happy and has allowed me to be part of her life, :smt055. So i have decided that i am going to try very hard to make a great success of this. wish me luck. and this is for all of you :grouphug:

EssexDave 27-09-09 02:56 AM

Quote:

Ok..Here is the news.

Good news guys.

Best of luck :)

ArtyLady 27-09-09 03:00 PM

Quote:

Ok..Here is the news.

You're making me well up here! ;)

The very best of luck to both of you - just promise to let me know when you're visiting! :D

Dicky Ticker 27-09-09 03:26 PM

Hi L,thanks for the invite,sorry I shot off but I wanted to watch the F1 and got in as they were doing the warm up lap
Where did you end up?-----I came home a bit faster than I went;)

Jdubya 27-09-09 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtyLady (Post 2045237)
.........but we'll miss him here :(

Speak for yourself woman! ;)

ArtyLady 27-09-09 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dicky Ticker (Post 2046018)
Hi L,thanks for the invite,sorry I shot off but I wanted to watch the F1 and got in as they were doing the warm up lap
Where did you end up?-----I came home a bit faster than I went;)

Youre welcome and no worries - we stayed for another half hour or so and came back via Sible and Halstead :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jdubya (Post 2046087)
Speak for yourself woman! ;)

You know you will too! ;)

Iansv II 28-09-09 03:24 PM

Quote:

Ok..Here is the news.

:grouphug:

Quiff Wichard 28-09-09 04:47 PM

Yaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ! ..

good luck guys..

It is lovely up North by the way

pookie 28-09-09 07:26 PM

this one is for you lovers out there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNC0k...rom=PL&index=3