SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Idle Banter (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   The weekend thread sponsored by the warm weather (for once) (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=182715)

Tom_the_great 10-08-12 07:59 AM

The weekend thread sponsored by the warm weather (for once)

So as usual what are everyones plans this weekend !

Friday - Working till 5 then mowing the lawn before a beer and a phone call to owenski about a ride out

Saturday - A visit to HG leeds most likly followed by rideout to put some
proper miles on owenski's new bike.

Sunday - Maybe an early morning bimble before some general cleaning and shopping etc

Wideboy 10-08-12 08:01 AM

Re: The weekend thread sponsored by the warm weather (for once)

Nothing, for once I have naff all to do yaaayyy

Milky Bar Kid 10-08-12 08:12 AM

Friday - sleep all day. Was nightshift and have been up for 24 hrs. Working again tonight.

Saturday - sleep a bit. Wander about grumping and moaning like a child because I'm over tired. Sat night - crash out watching crap telly OR lie awake watching crap telly cos post nghtshift insomnia has kicked in.

Sunday - naff all. Not decided yet. Might go somewhere with the rentals...

Monday - lie in. Housework.

Tuesday - up early. Do the housework I put off on the previous day.

Wednesday - back to work at 0700.

Luckypants 10-08-12 08:17 AM

Friday night - mow lawns :(

Saturday Morning - Bike ride, not been for 4 weeks so this is going to hurt! :(

Sunday - Trip to HG to return some waterproof boots that aren't... good luck with that! :(

Sir Trev 10-08-12 09:16 AM

Pretty homebound all weekend. Lady Poppy is away so I have to babysit the dog. That means I have no excuse for not tidying the garage and getting on with repointing the garden walls :(

Owenski 10-08-12 10:42 AM

Friday: Was in work early, working like a dog all day to get to where I need to be for my short week next week (moving house).

Saturday: Spend some of the morning with the little one, then go rack up some miles on the bike in the afternoon (seemingly with Tom). Back home for 7 to bath and bed the little man and wave his mum off while she goes out on the drink.

Sunday: Wake up to suddenly realise we move house in 5days and panic about getting things boxed up and sorted out. Take down pics/shelves etc and run around with polyfiller and a touch up brush.

Mon-Thurs: Work like a dog during the day at work to ensure i leave without any overdue work, work like a dog every evening so that when I wake up on Friday morning I can calmly take my bike for its 600mile service and pick up the removals van before the chaos of moving begins.

dizzyblonde 10-08-12 10:44 AM

Today.. I've already dug a patch of big weeds in the allotment. Now on to housework, bit if time with my dad this aft, do dinner, then go water my cabbages after.
Tomorrow, prob same in the morning best to do before it gets too hot in the day. Try to get to tip. BBQ with Peg and the kids in the evening, guest appearance by missyburd. Few beers.
Sunday, allotment meeting in morning, building shelves in the Lou shed in afternoon. Sunday dinner later.

Same thing I do everyday....busy.

carelesschucca 10-08-12 11:41 AM

I'm going to be mostly hiding. I'm gonna be more like where's wally than where's wally itself.

Jayneflakes 10-08-12 12:16 PM

It is going to be a good weekend up here, might sniff some glue, shout abuse at old folk, drink some petrol and get into a fight with the rozzers before passing out and waking up with a banging head ache in a Police Cell, ready for court on Monday Morning! :D

Or I may stay in and do my knitting. :D

minimorecambe 10-08-12 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wideboy (Post 2755823)
Nothing, for once I have naff all to do yaaayyy

I shall be joining in the doing sod all :)