SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Idle Banter (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   25 Years married. (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=83233)

darylB 30-01-07 08:14 AM

25 Years married.

Yep, today is our silver wedding anniversary, time has just flown by and Bev and i don't look a day older ! (well she doesn't ) . at least she doesn't mind the bike and the money it costs, it must be love. :D :D :D

Daryl.

perhaps i ought to get her some flowers. :lol:

Tara 30-01-07 08:18 AM

Congratulations guys :D

Mogs 30-01-07 08:19 AM

Re: 25 Years married.

Quote:

Originally Posted by darylB
perhaps i ought to get her some flowers. :lol:

don't go over the top now.

timwilky 30-01-07 08:22 AM

Bloody hell 25 years. you could have been out by now :wink:

Congratulations and all that.

Btw I make a point of telling my wife every morning that she is still the oldest women I have ever slept with. guaranteed not to get me brecky in bed.

Jelster 30-01-07 08:26 AM

Hey congrats Daryl... I was recently asked in a job interview "What's your greatest success ?" - "My marriage of course !" was my reply....

In these days of divorces happening to almost 50% of marriages (one of my sisters in on husband number 4 :roll: ) I think it's great that people can look back on life and see that, as a partnership, they have really committed to each other. Marriage just doesn't seem to hold all the virtues it once did any more....

Go get her those flowers mate :thumbsup:

Dave The Rave 30-01-07 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jelster
Hey congrats Daryl... I was recently asked in a job interview "What's your greatest success ?" - "My marriage of course !" was my reply....

In these days of divorces happening to almost 50% of marriages (one of my sisters in on husband number 4 :roll: ) I think it's great that people can look back on life and see that, as a partnership, they have really committed to each other. Marriage just doesn't seem to hold all the virtues it once did any more....

top answer that mate! :!: I would give you the job, whatever it was!

Jelster 30-01-07 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave The Rave
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jelster

top answer that mate! :!: I would give you the job, whatever it was!

I got the job :wink:

Amanda M 30-01-07 09:32 AM

Congrats on 25 years :D

Ed 30-01-07 10:04 AM

Congratulations Daryl and Beverley!!! Enjoy your day :thumbsup:

Scoobs 30-01-07 10:07 AM

Well done!