SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Pennine Massive (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   Pennine Massive Social event/family day? (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=62634)

Cloggsy 10-08-05 10:52 AM

Pennine Massive Social event/family day?

My missus has suggested a social event when we all get together (families & all) to have a meet & greet - The 'usual suspect' normally get together & see eachother for rideouts etc but our spouses & kids etc never do...

Do you think this would be possible or not :?:

I thought it would be a great idea, but I dunno where such an event could be held etc :?: It'd have to be pretty central so everyone (within reason,) would have the same distance to travel...

Let me know your thoughts...

Tara 10-08-05 11:42 AM

El Bocc, Kinesin and I discussed this at devils last time i went.

Think its a great idea although getting you lot out of Yorkshire might be a problem :wink:

Personally i don't mind where we have it but will help out any way i can

how about a field somewhere and we'll have a bbq and we could bring our tents...

PBx 10-08-05 11:43 AM

That would get the vote from the 'better half'. Geographically the mid point is Skipton don't know what's there except a McD's.

Could always meet for a ride on the steam train from Embsay. :lol:

I think it would be a good idea for a time when most people put their bikes to bed like Jan / Feb.

Quiff Wichard 10-08-05 12:48 PM

I wud be up for it-
know aint a pennine massive area kinda chap..but I am very lonely down here..
'cept for BBc of course-- who I am yet to meet !!!!

oh and ..my wife says she will pop along too..(dam)

Iansv 10-08-05 12:50 PM

Its only so the wives can collate information and use it against you to stop you going out on the bikes.... :wink:

timwilky 10-08-05 02:38 PM

I was chatting on MSM with bbc a while back suggesting she organised a lads night out. Oh including you lads wiv bumps as well.

She was edging towards a pee up in Liverpool. But I guess you are looking for something a tad more family friendly. So how about a practice p up round the pubs of Skipton then.

Or are those with Rugrat looking for even friendlier than sedate Skippy town

Richie 10-08-05 06:43 PM

Sound's like a good idea, the larl un's and the missus will be up for it toward's payday time of the month... nough said.. :wink:

Cloggsy 11-08-05 10:36 PM

:shock: Wow... 7 votes :roll: FFS :!:

BernardBikerchick 11-08-05 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timwilky
I was chatting on MSM with bbc a while back suggesting she organised a lads night out. Oh including you lads wiv bumps as well.

She was edging towards a pee up in Liverpool. But I guess you are looking for something a tad more family friendly. So how about a practice p up round the pubs of Skipton then.

Or are those with Rugrat looking for even friendlier than sedate Skippy town

yeap yeap yeap :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!! lets do both would be awsome !!!!!! bbc looonpot night out and family day thing too !! cooooooool!!! i'll giggle all day and generally be a looony and giggle some more!!!!!!! yeap anywhere would suit me at all !!
night night all
bbc :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Ollie 12-08-05 07:47 AM

Summer Meet

:grouphug: Sounds fantastic!!
If you fancy somewhere in the skipton area, then there is a large pub carpark in Gargrave next to the brewers fayre c/w crazy golf & garden centre (for all those green fingered bikers)

:lol: It may even sell BEER!!! :lol: