SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Idle Banter (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Contacting Ed and Aidan (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=207020)

21QUEST 27-01-14 07:05 AM

Contacting Ed and Aidan

Hi folks, could anyone able to contact Ed and Aidan please have them PM me with a number I can get them on. Or get their permission for you to pass on those details to me.

It's of the upmost importance that I make contact with them so any help would me very much appreciated.

Thanks

joshwalker094 27-01-14 08:50 AM

Re: Contacting Ed and Aidan

Is it Ed Austin your trying to contact?

21QUEST 27-01-14 03:30 PM

Hi JoshW094,

It is.

A couple of folks have provided an contact email address for him, so have sent him a message.

Ed 27-01-14 06:57 PM

Thank you people to those who have contacted me. I spoke to Ben this afternoon - good to hear from you Ben:D

Biker Biggles 28-01-14 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ed (Post 2931504)
Thank you people to those who have contacted me. I spoke to Ben this afternoon - good to hear from you Ben:D

Good to hear from you again as well Ed:salut:
All well with you?

Ed 28-01-14 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biker Biggles (Post 2931569)
All well with you?

Hello BB, yes thanks - still in Shropshire, spending far too much time on the M40, considered moving but I can't afford a house down south - it may be that we move even further south in the next few years once daughter leaves college, so no point in moving twice. Back running half marathons, will go for another full one again soon. Present ride's a 2010 Sprint ST1050, black, here's me on it as TEC on a ride I did last summer.

https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/...44153633_o.jpg

andrewsmith 28-01-14 06:02 PM

Re: Re: Contacting Ed and Aidan

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biker Biggles (Post 2931569)
All well with you?

Very much nice to see you on here again

written with a brio

Biker Biggles 29-01-14 08:23 AM

Nice pic with interesting perspective.Is that a giant cone by your back wheel?

Ed 29-01-14 09:48 PM

Those on here who remember AR2005 (organised by Steve Jelly) will vaguely remember where this pic was taken - leaving the Little Chef on the A40 roundabout at Burford. I was cracking the throttle to follow group 1 as a mate took the piccy, we had a great ride up to Fish Hill and then all over the Cotswolds, an epic ride that was. That red thing - the cones hotline weren't interested:D

Given the very small number of replies to this thread I'm guessing that I'm an embarrassment, so I will save the blushes. If anyone wants me I'm on FB as Ed Austin. For those who don't know me and are wondering, I buggered off nearly 3 years ago after many happy years for what I considered at the time to be very good reasons, and I still do consider them to be very good reasons, and well it's best to keep moving forwards, so I'll sign off.

Bisous a tous, et bonne nuit.

Ed

Teejayexc 29-01-14 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ed (Post 2931816)
Given the very small number of replies to this thread I'm guessing that I'm an embarrassment, so I will save the blushes. If anyone wants me I'm on FB as Ed Austin. For those who don't know me and are wondering, I buggered off nearly 3 years ago after many happy years for what I considered at the time to be very good reasons, and I still do consider them to be very good reasons, and well it's best to keep moving forwards, so I'll sign off.

Bisous a tous, et bonne nuit.

Ed

Have I missed something :confused: