SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   SV Ecosse (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   Monthly Runs & more! (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=186825)

carelesschucca 08-11-12 12:52 PM

Monthly Runs & more!

Been doing a bit of thinking about starting up the monthly runs again. Probably wouldn't start until March next year but who'd be interested if I went about getting them up and running again? I'd do the same as before give out a couple of options the month before and let the voting commence.

Anyway, If there are any roads/routes you'd like to use give me a shout and I can look into it. It does get gradually more difficult to find new routes but thats where you guys can help out :)

I've also had a few small discussions with some members of the forum about a GMvi, but being honest I can't be bothered with the hassle of organising the whole event, also dunno if I could have set things up as well as Ron did last year, thanks mate you did a great job!

TamSV 08-11-12 12:57 PM

Re: Monthly Runs & more!

Definitely up for that. Saturdays are best for me TBH but Sunday seems to suit the crowd.

If it has to be Sundays I would still make the effort for any Southern jaunts (cos I can get home at a reasonable time) but the Northern trips would be difficult. Can go anywhere on a Saturday.

Terah 08-11-12 01:26 PM

'bout time. :)

Bibio 08-11-12 01:29 PM

i'll be there will bells on... oohh wait that's morris dancing.. ok then leathers :-)

The Guru 08-11-12 01:47 PM

:salut:

Count me in.

And probably my brother and cousin as usual.

All dependant on work commitments etc.

AJC 08-11-12 05:44 PM

Yep I would be interested and be along to any I could...

sv4me 08-11-12 06:25 PM

If I can have use of your digs and the promise of your mum's cooking, I'll try and make one

I don't ask for much :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

SIII 08-11-12 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carelesschucca (Post 2794923)
I've also had a few small discussions with some members of the forum about a GMvi, but being honest I can't be bothered with the hassle of organising the whole event, also dunno if I could have set things up as well as Ron did last year, thanks mate you did a great job!

Flattery will get you everywhere! :smt058But am no doin it again ! LOL.

Well, not next year anyway. Borders in 2014????

Monthly runs next year - yeah. Sign me up.:smt026

andrewsmith 08-11-12 09:45 PM

If someone could put me up for a night, I may come invade

christopher 08-11-12 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sv4me (Post 2795031)
If I can have use of your digs and the promise of your mum's cooking, I'll try and make one

I don't ask for much :D

This. Seconded. :D