SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Pennine Massive (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   A PM ride...with a difference (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=181880)

missyburd 04-09-12 04:28 PM

Re: A PM ride...with a difference

Well we didn't want to charge you folks who are riding, you'll be spending on fuel so that was enough. Just to have a few folk making it obvious what we're about is smashing enough :)

We'll probably just have a two or three buckets and tins, take the money out after each stop so as not to irritate the rider with coins jangling, one person, probably me, will have the buckets stacked and bungeed to me spare seat. I was wondering about fancy dress for those who don't want teeshirts, just to draw random attention to us at fuel stops and such but not sure who's daft enough for that. The more reserved ones could wear tshirts perhaps, that's probably you out Matt :-P

Owenski 05-09-12 07:44 AM

bugger! big fluffy bunny suit for me then?

missyburd 05-09-12 08:21 AM

That's up to you Matt, but judging as how we WILL be riding in glorious sunshine you might be getting too familiar with Betty Swallocks haha

Owenski 05-09-12 08:54 AM

I'll see what I can do.

BoltonSte 12-09-12 09:16 AM

Well I can't manage that:(

Getting inked on the Saturday so there's no way I'm riding Sunday...so I've donated through the Just Giving page instead.

missyburd 12-09-12 09:29 AM

Aww gutted. We've STILL not sorted the route properly, we're rubbish and stuff will keep getting in the way of us sitting down together and planning it lol. Doubt it'll be owt overly technical anyway, what with spacehoppers and buckets about the place. Either way it will have lots of laughs :-P

Owenski 12-09-12 10:46 AM

You've only got 2 weekends Maria, is there even an attending list knocking about?

punyXpress 12-09-12 10:49 AM

Hi gang
Regret can't do this either - having to take Mrs puny on her hols which means being her minder for the duration, propping her up when he falls down drunk etc. Even missing a freebie day at Goodwood Revival. Who says I never do owt for her.
Since she pays for the bike, suppose I have to do the decent thing ( for once )
Whatever, have a great day!

missyburd 12-09-12 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owenski (Post 2770251)
You've only got 2 weekends Maria, is there even an attending list knocking about?

there was one a couple of pages back, I'm just assuming folk are letting me know here if they can make it or not.

Nobbylad 17-09-12 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missyburd (Post 2763575)
Ha Mike, only just seen your edit, fantastic! The results are in and our charity ride for Parkinson's is on

Sunday 23rd September 2012

Route will be sorted tonight, will pin YC down and get it sorted properly, we're almost there :D

Now we have a date does this attendance list still stand?

1. YC
2. Missyburd
3. dave preston
4. mrs giggles
5. Nobbylad (depending on date)
6. Nobbylass (depending on date)
7. Bri w (depending on date - can only do the last 2)
8. joshwalker094 ( depending on date and work around time)
9. orose
10. punyXpress

Any more? Would be great to get the old PM back together for a laugh, seems like an age! :)

We can't go now :(