SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Idle Banter (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   East Anglia riders (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=67551)

Ward8124 09-03-06 03:01 PM

East Anglia riders

Does anyone off here come from Cambridge/Cambs who goes out for blasts now and again? Just moved into a new house there and therefore no longer a qualified soho massive member....ish :?:

minifun 09-03-06 03:17 PM

I am from Peterborough - where in cambs are ya!?!

I used to ride an sv and now thinking of getting another one - funds permitting - used to go to soho too!!

Check out the p'borough mcc site if you are near peterborough - www.peterboroughmotorcycle.co.uk

Ems

FZ6 & VFR400 NC24

Sid Squid 09-03-06 03:19 PM

Bloody hellfire :!:

Minifun? Can it really be:?:

How be the Big Bandit?

Ward8124 09-03-06 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by minifun
I am from Peterborough - where in cambs are ya!?!

I used to ride an sv and now thinking of getting another one - funds permitting - used to go to soho too!!

Check out the p'borough mcc site if you are near peterborough - www.peterboroughmotorcycle.co.uk

Ems

FZ6 & VFR400 NC24

A place just off the A14 called Longstanton near Barhill.

minifun 09-03-06 04:17 PM

Yer - its me!! lol

The Bandit was a little to big and after being knocked off it lost confidence!!... - so I got an R6 last summer had a great laugh - took it round Cadwell and then decided I needed a more upright riding position as I do quite a lot of miles so got the FZ6 - great bike but you have to rev it a lot like the R6 and think the old SV would suit me better for the type of riding I do!! lol - gone round in a big circle!! I have the VFR400 for the track this year so that should be a laugh though not ridden it yet as few bits to sort first!! Should never have sold the SV!! Anyone got a cheap curvey for sale!!

I know bar hill - well I know where it is!! Lol!! Do you go to Hertford Marina in the summer? I go so maybe could meet you there when the weather improves!!

Emma

Ward8124 09-03-06 04:38 PM

Can't say I do mate as im fair "new" to the area.......well I know most of cambridge and surrounding area but hooking up for a blast sounds good to me although it doesnt really matter to me what the conditions are ;)

jonboy 09-03-06 04:42 PM

Bloody hell, Emma that really you? Great to see you're okay, we must all catch up soon ;).

As for the Cambridge area, yup I'm from Royston so Cambridge is on my doorstep. And wadyamean you don't qualify as a Massive member? I still go regularly (and no wisecracks from certain people if you please) and enjoy the fifty mile trip in to the bright lights - in summer it's a wonderful start to the weekend (and I'm always happy to meet up and travel in with you if you're not a complete wuss ;)).

minifun 09-03-06 04:47 PM

I don't mind the cold, been out every weekend this year nearly - just not really a fan of getting soaked!!

Hertford doesn't get going till the sun comes out and the evenings get longer but will let you know when I go and will meet up somewhere first if ya like!! I am sure some others from this site went last year - I went with peeps from peterborough - none with an SV though!!! Lol

Ems

Ward8124 09-03-06 04:58 PM

Well i did say Ish ;) but yeah thats sounds good to me :)

chunkytfg 09-03-06 09:30 PM

I'm over in watton nearish thetford/attleborough. always up for a rideout if i'm free and it's not raining