SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Idle Banter (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   teh "Bank Holiday plans thread" sponsored by somebody not scared to post drivel (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=130928)

keithd 01-05-09 12:04 PM

teh "Bank Holiday plans thread" sponsored by somebody not scared to post drivel

3 day weekend for most, weather looking good for most - who's getting the BBQ out after a ride out...? what we all up to kiddies...?

SoulKiss 01-05-09 12:06 PM

Re: teh "Bank Holiday plans thread" sponsored by somebody not scared to post drivel

Quote:

Originally Posted by keithd (Post 1890924)
3 day weekend for most, weather looking good for most - who's getting the BBQ out after a ride out...? what we all up to kiddies...?

Hitler Bike !!!!

I saw a thread just like this around Easter :)

Tonight: Soho
Tomorrow: Sorting a load of cack out of the living-room.
Sunday: Out on the Bike I hope
Monday: See Sunday

Mr Speirs 01-05-09 12:07 PM

Re: teh "Bank Holiday plans thread" sponsored by somebody not scared to post drivel

Today - Packing my entire life into boxes
2moro - Travelling to norwich to go and collect my new bike :) whoop whoop
2moro - Afternoon, unpacking my entire life out of said boxes into our new place
Sunday - Probably still unpacking my life out of said boxes however I may be able to sneek out for a couple of hours to meet the Willingham Woods riders at Midland Superbikes
Bank Holiday Monday - don't know yet. Polishing the Ducati I reckon :)

Daimo 01-05-09 12:07 PM

Sunday - Might pop up to ACE Cafe for the Italian Owners bike day up there....

Should be lots of nice Italian Excotica motorcycles :D

Bluepete 01-05-09 12:12 PM

Work, work, work, day off........

Pete

vardypeeps 01-05-09 12:13 PM

Sat - Ligh****er Valley & Beers
Sun - Cleaning and polishing the Honda (Replacement for SV)
Mon - Riding?

Ed 01-05-09 12:16 PM

My mother is coming for the weekend. She's had such a miserable time recently - a number of family deaths, cataract operation last week - that she needs a break.

Sat am - ride with Thingus
Sat pm - planting African Marigolds that I've grown from seed:flower::flower::flower::flower:
Sun - nothing planned
Mon - nothing planned

Grinch 01-05-09 12:20 PM

Friday... go home to my loving family and watch TV enjoying one of Jax's lovely home meals. Stopping by Stockbridge on my journey home to get a Duke Monster seat.
Sat... Nothing planned, maybe change a clutch basket.
Sun... Spend the morning with the nipper while Jax goes to a car boot. Roast dinner in the afternoon.
Mon.. Working.. bummer.

plowsie 01-05-09 12:21 PM

Tonight - Pick up pushbike wheel, go play some pooooooooooooool, have a beer and chill.
Tomorrow - Go spend some money on clothes and watch footy at Wreck, take missus for a meal in evening.
Sunday - Chill out, maybe work on new bike if I have it, chinese in evening
Monday - Chill again, BBQ, kick about etc.

SoulKiss 01-05-09 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vardypeeps (Post 1890947)
Sat - Ligh****er Valley & Beers

So according to the .org filters you are going to "lee-twaat-er Valley :)