SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Bikes - Talk & Issues (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Is it wrong what I did? (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=126968)

touch107fm 05-03-09 12:10 AM

Is it wrong what I did?

I was on the way home on the sv as per usual and I was getting really ****ed off with car drivers. I spotted 3 people on there phone whist driving, one of them was a cop in a unmarked car.... Then some **** went out of his way not to let me pass. Blood was boiling :smt072 I was so angry. I calmed myself as i know driving whist angry equals reckless driving and possible death.

I was nearly home when i spotted another driver using his phone whist driving. I stopped and shouted at him to get off his phone, he had little or no English but i got a little part off him ''Fxxk OFF''. So i then got on my bike started it up and then drove calmly by his car and decked his wing mirror off.

Now that i am home and thinking about it i am asking myself did i do the right thing..... What do you think..

yorkie_chris 05-03-09 12:12 AM

Re: Is it wrong what i did

Seems pretty fair to me

Holdup 05-03-09 12:15 AM

Wish i had your balls :( and i also always think about doing something like kicking their door after its happened and im no where near them, fair price for him to pay tho a persons life or a broken wing mirror

Sally 05-03-09 12:16 AM

Seems fine, as long as he didnt get you're plate. :P

Baph 05-03-09 12:16 AM

Hmm, someone breaks the law, but doesn't directly affect anyone. Another person causes damage to the first person's property.

Quote:

An eye for an eye & the whole world would be blind.

Baph 05-03-09 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holdup (Post 1809166)
Wish i had your balls :( and i also always think about doing something like kicking their door after its happened and im no where near them, fair price for him to pay tho a persons life or a broken wing mirror

Do you really think a broken wing mirror will stop him using the phone whilst driving next time?

yorkie_chris 05-03-09 12:17 AM

I would have probably gone for the one who was in the way instead tbh.

Holdup 05-03-09 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baph (Post 1809170)
Do you really think a broken wing mirror will stop him using the phone whilst driving next time?

not always a mobile but pulling into me with no indication or even a check of the mirrors it happened to me not that long ago i think in a way, its a little reminder to that person what mirros and indicators are there for

Sally 05-03-09 12:21 AM

He can't really check his mirrors, if you smashed it off can he? ;)

Holdup 05-03-09 12:23 AM

I didnt, havent, so he should of, a 5 second task that can save peoples lives, same with switching your phone off