SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Idle Banter (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   The watcha doin at the weekend thread *Sponsred by what ever happened to the watcha doing at the weekend thread* (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=140297)

Holdup 01-10-09 10:18 PM

The watcha doin at the weekend thread *Sponsred by what ever happened to the watcha doing at the weekend thread*

Fri - Voluntry work for exp to put on my cv, followed by normal work followed by pub
Sat - Long ride into work then work
Sun - Possible bike ride :D

dizzyblonde 01-10-09 10:21 PM

Re: The watcha doin at the weekend thread *Sponsred by what ever happened to the watcha doing at the weekend thread*

Friday...get up go to school, try to go back to bed to sleep..work at night
Saturday...nights
Sunday...nights

Now Tuesday is more exciting, the beginning of a new era:D

DarrenSV650S 01-10-09 10:21 PM

Re: The watcha doin at the weekend thread *Sponsred by what ever happened to the watcha doing at the weekend thread*

Fri - Work then getting the bike ready
Sat - Going to John O Groats :D possible drink involved
Sun - Travelling down the west coast then home

Bluefish 01-10-09 11:13 PM

sat shopping bag fatigue
sun grand prix
if sun pops head out will get out on the bike either day

Tara 02-10-09 07:26 AM

Friday - Waiting
Saturday - Waiting
Sunday- Waiting

i might do some housework as well

Viney 02-10-09 07:36 AM

Friday - Nothing
Saturday - Depends on weather - Then off to mates 40th
Sunday - Stripping an sv engine down (Weather depending)

keithd 02-10-09 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tara (Post 2050275)
Friday - Waiting
Saturday - Waiting
Sunday- Waiting

i might do some housework as well

what you waiting for? Tesco home shopping?

hovis 02-10-09 08:17 AM

fri- work, few games of pool tonight
sat-5k parnrun, then out on the bike, sat night ?
sun ? workin afternoons

Dave20046 02-10-09 08:30 AM

probably having various commiseration drinks :(
On the plus side I finally managed to find someone stupid enough to insure me so I'll be going for a ride at somepoint.

maviczap 02-10-09 08:31 AM

Fri - taking liitle one for some fresh air, then a cycle ride before it gets windy
Sat- wait and see - avoid watching strictly come dancing with the females in the household
Sun - Copdock bike show bargain hunting