SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   2007 Annual Rideout (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   Competition categories (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=92523)

rictus01 02-07-07 12:59 PM

Competition categories

As you will have gathered the competion forms weren't collected as people were a little "worn" on the Sunday morning, some shot off, and others couldn't be raised from the dead, so here it is again open to all thoughs in attendance prizes for the winners.

Please copy or quote the catagories below and fill in your answers, PM it to me if you like or post in this thread,this will run until the 8th (Sunday) then close.

Cheers Mark.

fashion junkie or flunkie?***- best or worse fashion statement
Vote __________________
most helpful/considerate - just that bit extra they didn’t need to do (organizers excluded)
Vote __________________
Mile muncher - over come obstacles to attend, longest or hardest journey to the event
Vote __________________
Event Hero – shows the spirit of the event
Nomination __________________

Quiff Wichard 02-07-07 01:06 PM

Re: Competition categories

open forum returns Mark or pm?

rictus01 02-07-07 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quiff Wichard (Post 1226900)
open forum returns Mark or pm?

OK couple in already, we'll make it PM or open post then, save everyones blushes ;)

Cheers Mark.

Grinch 02-07-07 01:26 PM

OK

on yer bike 02-07-07 02:02 PM

Vote Grinch (those were some fashionable boxers)
most helpful/considerate - just that bit extra they didn’t need to do (organizers excluded)
Vote anna (thank you soooo much for letting me dry my gloves in your tent)
Mile muncher - over come obstacles to attend, longest or hardest journey to the event
Vote dizzyblonde (after running over a deer, covering her bike in blood and grey hairs, yet so relaxed about the whole thing, I take my hat off to you)
Nomination
plowsie (I don't remember anyone else running over thier own leg)

Baph 02-07-07 02:16 PM

Vote _Grinch_- need I say more?___
Vote _Anna - mainly for being insistant that everyone says they got home safely via the forum _
Vote __Grinch - started repairing his bike as soon as he'd put the tent up__
Nomination __Strechie - such a laugh__

rictus01 02-07-07 02:27 PM

Just for clarity, organisers are thoughs who were planned to help and not thoughs drafted in at the last minute.

So PLEASE don't include them (I'll let you know if someone isn't eligable) but feel free to include the help out brigade.

Cheers Mark

krazykim 02-07-07 02:48 PM

Vote Grinch - The smurf effect
Vote Bear - Making sure i got back to my tent ok when i was a bit sloshed
Vote Rictus - Nothing a lot of scotch couldn't fix!
Nomination Stretchie - getting 'in' with the local (...spirit)

_Stretchie_ 02-07-07 03:05 PM

Vote __Grinch - nice keks you're a dude :mrgreen: ___

Vote __Krazy Kim - She did alot of milage with other peoples gear and went way out of her way to pick even more up :smt038 _____

Vote __ CB1Rocket- I'm sorry you sat alone in your tent mate, it was a pleasure talking to you when you came back off the ride. You're little face was lit up a treat and you could see how much you'd enjoyed it__

Nomination ___Quiff Wichard - Everywhere I looked he was making people laugh:thumright:

Luckypants 02-07-07 03:15 PM

Vote Grinch...... boxers and boots, the man is a genius!
Vote Stewie - Another who picked up other folks stuff in his car, handed out petrol thoughfully packed in jerrycans (thanks) without taking any cash, then was offering us a beer as soon as we arrived at the site!
Vote Quiff - being rostered on a late by nasty boss, he got in at 4 am, but still got up to meet us at Runcorn for the ride up.
Nomination Quiff again, always smiling - making us laugh, helping out meeting and greeting, amazing photos.