SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Idle Banter (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Unintentionally great film moments (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=74594)

northwind 14-07-06 11:58 AM

Unintentionally great film moments

Just thinking about the rubbish film thread, and it reminded me of my absolute favourite unintentionally great moment in a film... Face Off, when the boat crashes and inexplicable explodes, and Nic Cage and John Travolta go flying through the air- but there's a really long shot of the stunt doubles going right towards camera, and they look absolutely nothing like Cage and Travolta, except for the suits. Always cracks me up.

TVR_Tracy 14-07-06 12:07 PM

How about the scene in one the earlier star wars (Can't remember which one), where the storm trooper bangs his head... :lol:

Marshall 14-07-06 12:10 PM

Any recent Steven Segal film, when you realise hes its not him doing the fighting, funny as hell.

Swiss 14-07-06 12:14 PM

Quote:

Any recent Steven Segal film, when you realise hes its not him doing the fighting, funny as hell
NNNNNoooooooooooo take it back you bi*ch, next you'll be tell us all Chuck Norris aint cool!

Marshall 14-07-06 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiss
Quote:

Any recent Steven Segal film, when you realise hes its not him doing the fighting, funny as hell
NNNNNoooooooooooo take it back you bi*ch, next you'll be tell us all Chuck Norris aint cool!

Im not saying i dont find it a good watch, but just the fact that the past 3 films every action shot doesnt have his face in, and he miraculasly looses 4 stone inbetween takes!!

chuck norris is THE MAN!!

lynw 14-07-06 12:22 PM

Quote:

Quote:

But hes not :P :lol: :lol:

Great film moments - chariot race in Ben Hur, apparently theres a mini cooper in the background and allegedly in one scene one of the actors has his watch on.

Theres a site with all these bloopers on somewhere, will link it when I get home. :D

Jester666 14-07-06 12:24 PM

Seeing the Millenium Falcon as one of the buildings in the skyline in Blade Runner!
Not unintentional I know but cool anyway! 8)

Marshall 14-07-06 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynw
Quote:

Quote:

But hes not :P :lol: :lol:

Great film moments - chariot race in Ben Hur, apparently theres a mini cooper in the background and allegedly in one scene one of the actors has his watch on.

Theres a site with all these bloopers on somewhere, will link it when I get home. :D

I think one of the guys in Gladiator had a digital watch on, and one of the guys in braveheart had white with red hearts boxers on

Swiss 14-07-06 12:25 PM

Quote:

chuck norris is THE MAN!!
Phew!!!!! Panic over.

Marshall 14-07-06 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jester666
Seeing the Millenium Falcon as one of the buildings in the skyline in Blade Runner!
Not unintentional I know but cool anyway! 8)

Im going to have to go and look for that now