SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Exhausts (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   What do you think about Fuel Exhausts? (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=68112)

creamerybutter 20-03-06 08:29 PM

What do you think about Fuel Exhausts?

I saw this and wondered if anyone else has had experience of these exhausts as CCC don't appear to have any for the SV.

Scoobs 20-03-06 08:34 PM

I think Falc has a fuel exhaust. May be wrong though. :?

Helpful huh?

Lee Rainbow 21-03-06 11:01 AM

Got one the same from ebay the other week, very well built and comes with fitting instuctions and link pipe, fitted mine in twenty mins with the help of a large disk cutter from work :thumbsup: saves taking the whole system off !!! just look at their feedback which is very good also next day delivery by amtrak, also the main thing it sounds cracking and great value for money.

Viney 21-03-06 11:03 AM

I dont think about fuel exhausts. I think about naked women covered in chocolate...much better :D

fizzwheel 21-03-06 11:13 AM

Didnt Iansv buy one of those recently as well

rictus01 21-03-06 11:21 AM

Can't comment on now, but Fuel was an english company that used to make custom exhausts, and very good ones at that, if I remember right that's all they make, but for anything, tractors, cars, bikes, generators that sort of thing.

the quality used to be above that of art/CCC/ blue flame, but a little below renegade and such like, the price seems good as well.

I'd have one, if I didn't have such a stunning pipe already 8)

Cheers Mark.

creamerybutter 21-03-06 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viney
I dont think about fuel exhausts. I think about naked women covered in chocolate...much better :D

:lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee Rainbow
Got one the same from ebay the other week, very well built and comes with fitting instuctions and link pipe, fitted mine in twenty mins with the help of a large disk cutter from work :thumbsup: saves taking the whole system off !!! just look at their feedback which is very good also next day delivery by amtrak, also the main thing it sounds cracking and great value for money.

I am very tempted by this as my standard can was bad enough before scratches were added :oops: Does the exaust hanger come under the banner of 'associated fittings' or will I need to get one myself?

Lee Rainbow 21-03-06 01:10 PM

Everything is included in the price so easy to fit straight on :lol:

creamerybutter 22-03-06 02:58 PM

Decided to get one after all. Can't wait to put it on and loose the original. I hope it sounds good :twisted:

Iansv 22-03-06 06:21 PM

Very nice, with the baffle out, its just as loud as my old art & renegade can, baffle in is just a little louder than a stock

Can is pretty much the same as the ccc one, maybe a little better, might get a stubby made up by them too :wink: