SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Idle Banter (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Monty chasing rabbits in the sky (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=221772)

Quiff Wichard 29-03-16 08:03 PM

Monty chasing rabbits in the sky

Im sorry to tell you .. my monty lost his battle with cancer .. i loved that lad .. sooo much ..

At least he will be meeting Hovis now ..and that makes me smile

Littlepeahead 29-03-16 08:09 PM

Re: Monty chasing rabbits in the sky

Sorry to hear this. It's like losing a best friend. But you and Mandy gave him a brilliant life.

ClunkintheUK 29-03-16 08:30 PM

Really sorry to hear this. Sounds like he had a good time with you guys though.

Balky001 29-03-16 08:52 PM

Sad to hear quiff but at least the little fella is in no pain now

maviczap 29-03-16 09:00 PM

He's out of pain now, he gave you a lot of pleasure whilst he was here, so that's something good to look back on Quiff.

dirtydog 29-03-16 10:38 PM

Sorry to hear that Quiff, it is like loosing a member of the family :(

timwilky 30-03-16 06:10 AM

Sorry to read this. I know you loved the little chap.

It is a year since Jasper had to make his final journey. The three of us went with him to the vets and I admit there were tears

So now we have a jack tzu. or more accurately a shih russell by the name of Jack. He has non of the good of a jack russel and all of the nastiness of a shih tzu. He does mr angry very well. Barks, growls, bears his teeth at all. Trouble is he is scared of his own shadow and it is all a defence mechanism. don't come near me, I am hard!

He is a character, only ever bit me once. But he got that for free as it was the day I carried him in from the vets after getting his nuts chopped. Jasper who was very poorly went to see him and Mr Angry started (cannot blame him). I tried to get Jasper to safety and got caught by a savage bite aimed for Jasper. There was a hole in my thigh for about 2 months. Thinking about it. He may not have been aiming for Jasper but if he had lost his nuts, so could I!

andrewsmith 30-03-16 06:17 AM

Sorry to hear that quiff.

Tim you must have a Yorkshire dog ;-)

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

timwilky 30-03-16 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrewsmith (Post 3041260)
Sorry to hear that quiff.

Tim you must have a Yorkshire dog ;-)

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

Aye, must be. All bark and no bite. Just like them soft jessies on the wrong side of the hill.

garynortheast 30-03-16 11:32 AM

Oh sorry to hear this Quiff. It hurts. Been through it twice so far with my lurchers, firstly Rosie, and then Maisie, so I know how you must be feeling. You had good times with him so hang on to those happy memories.