SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   2010 Annual Rideout (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   Dogs at the AR (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=153296)

blue curvy jester 23-06-10 01:30 PM

Re: Dogs at the AR

Don't know see if i can get the dog on the friday probably ( but don't get back from hols until the fiday morning)

Shellywoozle 28-06-10 11:33 AM

Samson is coming to the AR and I am now managing to bring Zuky along by others means which means I could go for the ride out, possibly but means I will have a stray dog.

Are other people in the same position, what can we do with the K9's. Is there a K9 sitting club LOL

If there isn't then maybe I will bow out of the rideout and be the sitter.

gruntygiggles 28-06-10 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shellywoozle (Post 2306556)
Samson is coming to the AR and I am now managing to bring Zuky along by others means which means I could go for the ride out, possibly but means I will have a stray dog.

Are other people in the same position, what can we do with the K9's. Is there a K9 sitting club LOL

If there isn't then maybe I will bow out of the rideout and be the sitter.

Shell...did you actually read the first post ya fud....lol.

Would you like details of the kennels we are using? We are taking our lot on the Thursday, but putting them in kennels Saturday first thing to Sunday first thing so that we can do the rideout and pi$$ up without worrying about them. I'm pretty sure they'd have Samson just for the Saturday day time or on the same as our lot.

:-)

Shellywoozle 28-06-10 12:58 PM

Awww cheers GG, no I am a giant Fud and didnt read ....... FUD FUD FUD FUD. Details would be good, I will get him booked in :)

Fankoo GG you save the day again I luvs ya mwahhhh :)

gruntygiggles 28-06-10 01:16 PM

Shell, you have PM and I luvs ya too chick xxx

Shellywoozle 28-06-10 05:58 PM

Thanks GG for the PM - they cant fit Samson in :( so looks like I wont be going on the rideout .... I shall carry on drinking LOL

gruntygiggles 28-06-10 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shellywoozle (Post 2306884)
Thanks GG for the PM - they cant fit Samson in :( so looks like I wont be going on the rideout .... I shall carry on drinking LOL

Oh no....there were others in the area...want me to try and find them?

EDIT: Maybe we could ask for samson to be put in a kennel with the puppies??? :-)

Shellywoozle 28-06-10 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gruntygiggles (Post 2306970)
Oh no....there were others in the area...want me to try and find them?

EDIT: Maybe we could ask for samson to be put in a kennel with the puppies??? :-)

If you can find the other GG that would be great, I tried to look in Yell but it threw back no others :( but I dont know the area very well.

The lady on the phone asked if he was a handful as if he was she couldnt have him as they a small place, but then proceeded to tell me every dog she had and their owners names before saying NO to Samson LOL..... lovely lady though

Kilted Ginger 04-07-10 11:12 PM

Re dog sitting.
I intend most definately to be attending the AR but due to other commitments i will not be able to embark on the 350mile trip to get there until midnight on the Friday night.
This being the case I will not be riding on the sat as it would be foolish after a 7 or 8 hour overnighter to get there.

I was going to try to cadge a lift if someone was driving a support car / van which would allow me to participate whilst sleeping. However the other option would be to dog sit. (provided they can be tied to something whilst i sleep.

Something to think about for me and anyone interested.

Quiff Wichard 22-07-10 12:35 PM

Dogs?

BRIINGG ON THE WALLL