SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   2010 Annual Rideout (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   Dogs at the AR (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=153296)

Shellywoozle 22-07-10 05:50 PM

Re: Dogs at the AR

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quiff Wichard (Post 2325963)
Dogs?

BRIINGG ON THE WALLL

you luv em Quiffy !!

I hope Sam gets on with other doggies else he will be in the Hound of the Baskerville Grave Yard and I shall leave him there !

gruntygiggles 22-07-10 05:52 PM

Hahahaha. I think there might have been one called Samson...we'll have to go look. Ours will be out and playing, but the collies will have their muzzles on just to be safe. Only let them off lead away from Quiff and Kate Moss or when in the woods though. Must be good doggies around my friends :-)

Shellywoozle 22-07-10 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gruntygiggles (Post 2326231)
Hahahaha. I think there might have been one called Samson...we'll have to go look. Ours will be out and playing, but the collies will have their muzzles on just to be safe. Only let them off lead away from Quiff and Kate Moss or when in the woods though. Must be good doggies around my friends :-)

I will abide the rules GG I know not all liks dogs. Quiff has had a small brief meeting with Samson many moons ago when he was a palyful puppy.

I have a dog stake and a 60ft dog lead which can be shortened so he will be tied down at all times :) He is a good boy, may go invest in a muzzle tho just so he cant chew other dogs if he is unsure ... good call !

Quiff Wichard 22-07-10 06:05 PM

I am still a playful puppy..

gruntygiggles 22-07-10 06:06 PM

If he's never shown any signs of aggression towards other dogs Shell...there will be no need for a muzzle hun!

I'm not going to be strict on the leads in the field rule...neither will the hotel be, just use discretion and all will be fine...everyone I've met with dogs on this forum has been fab!

Quiff Wichard 22-07-10 06:09 PM

this is what dogs do to me..

at the GM3 when Murphy (ralphs dog) turned up..

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3..._1012449_n.jpg

he is a lovely dog..

it is me not the dogs.. I cant help being scared

gruntygiggles 22-07-10 06:22 PM

We know Stiffy my most gorgeous buddy.....even if I do know for a fact you can be a big softie with the little dogs when they are nice and quiet ;-)

fizzwheel 22-07-10 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quiff Wichard (Post 2326250)
it is me not the dogs.. I cant help being scared

Quiff, come and find Liz and get her to introduce you to our dogs. they are really friendly and gentle and they really wouldnt hurt a fly. They are pups so they are apt to get excitable, but if you let us know if you feel like saying hello we can calm them or wait till they are calm and you could if you wanted come over.

Tess is probably the best one to say hello to. Jake is a little jumpy with new people. Wont be offended if you dont want to, but even people who dont like dogs seem to take to our two.

Offers there if you want it.

lily 22-07-10 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fizzwheel (Post 2326468)
Quiff, come and find Liz and get her to introduce you to our dogs. they are really friendly and gentle and they really wouldnt hurt a fly. They are pups so they are apt to get excitable, but if you let us know if you feel like saying hello we can calm them or wait till they are calm and you could if you wanted come over.

Tess is probably the best one to say hello to. Jake is a little jumpy with new people. Wont be offended if you dont want to, but even people who dont like dogs seem to take to our two.

Offers there if you want it.

fizz can I come and say hello to the puppies again!?

fizzwheel 22-07-10 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lily (Post 2326471)
fizz can I come and say hello to the puppies again!?

Yep course you can