SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   The Border Patrol (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   New Member (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=195967)

Pippasmum 11-03-13 09:37 AM

Hi, I am a new member living in winsford , would like to join in rideouts as only passed test 6 weeks ago , so riding partners with experiance would be good to help gain confidence :p

Shawthing 11-03-13 12:22 PM

Re: New Member

Welcome.
Your not too far from the regular meeting area of Kelsall. There seem to be a fair few of us in the north of our region.
Hope we get to do some ridouts this year, as 2012 was a bit of a washout.

Brettus 11-03-13 01:53 PM

Howdy! The weather should be picking up any month now ;-) the evening meets are nice to introduce yourself to people. I did it on a rideout but I was so nervous and saw so little of people's faces it was like meeting then anew the next time :-)

I'm not too far away in malpas (between Chester and Whitchurch) as Shawthing says, it's practically the most popular area of the region so you won't go short of people on hand.

Luckypants 11-03-13 02:24 PM

Croeso! :cool:

Keep your eyes peeled for a regional rideout to get to know everyone. :D

Elliott 11-03-13 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pippasmum (Post 2843875)
Hi, I am a new member living in winsford , would like to join in rideouts as only passed test 6 weeks ago , so riding partners with experiance would be good to help gain confidence :p

Welcome, I'm from knutsford so not to far. Let me know if you want a ride!

RavenWire 16-03-13 10:02 PM

Ello :) not too far away from you here in Warrington either

Hopefully the bi-weekly Wednesday run out to Kelsall should be back on again soon, but will have to be at that posh gaff again if the Farmer's Arms is still closed. What was that pub called? Think it was the Lord Binning but can't be sure. Cracking cuppa though :)

Scythe92 17-03-13 01:49 AM

I live near Sandbach. Hello!

Pippasmum 17-03-13 10:23 PM

Hi, all ,Sadly work wednesday nights but could maybe do the odd one if I book it off :-)

Pippasmum 17-03-13 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scythe92 (Post 2846182)
I live near Sandbach. Hello!

Hi,:p

Pippasmum 17-03-13 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RavenWire (Post 2846132)
Ello :) not too far away from you here in Warrington either

Hopefully the bi-weekly Wednesday run out to Kelsall should be back on again soon, but will have to be at that posh gaff again if the Farmer's Arms is still closed. What was that pub called? Think it was the Lord Binning but can't be sure. Cracking cuppa though :)

Thanks for the Info , hope to make some of them :p