SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   2007 Annual Rideout (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   Competition results (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=93022)

rictus01 09-07-07 06:56 PM

Competition results

So here it is

fashion junkie or flunkie?

Well although KrazyKim with her pink assesories was probably the most stylish there were only two main contenders for this title, soulkiss's "matrix" coat and a visual experiance I'd not wish on my worst enemy, and the winner is.....

Grinch(may you never inflict that on anyone else;) )

most helpful/considerate

Now this is interesting and I think reflects the weekend feeling as 13 different people were nominated (much higher than any of the other catagories)

and I think all should get a mention, so pat yourselves on the back.
skip,Baph,melody,jambo,BBC,Anna,bear,stewie,Krazyk im,cazza,jamaxx,saeed, sid squid.
and the winner is.........
Stewie

Mile muncher

We all put in an extra effort to get there this year but after your votes were counted the award goes to........

Dizzy (I think the mad max moment may have won the day ;) )

And finally event Hero.
I'm fairly certain I now why, but the less said the better on that, you voted for ....
Stretchie

I'll be PMing the winners for addresses and there prizes will be on there way, well done.

I'd just like to add a thank you to all those who voted for me, but alas I had to exclude myself from the results, but thanks anyway.

Cheers Mark.

Grinch 09-07-07 07:14 PM

Re: Competition results

Well thank you all.. :D What ever am I going to do for next year.

And thanks Mark for the gift...

dizzyblonde 09-07-07 07:56 PM

aww thanks guys, I'm sure there were more deserving of the title. Overcoming the biggest obstacle?? shouldn't it be being hit by the biggest obstacle that was more fitting. I certainly won't be doing that one again:rendeer: :rendeer: . its remains will be washed off tomorrow although I kind of got used to the wheel rims with 'lashes'.( are furry rims more chav than rim tapes??)
Thanks again guys you were all ace and looking forward to next year.

Luckypants 09-07-07 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rictus01 (Post 1233820)
most helpful/considerate

Now this is interesting and I think reflects the weekend feeling as 13 different people were nominated (much higher than any of the other catagories)

hear! hear!

Quiff Wichard 09-07-07 09:51 PM

well done you winners.. xxx

anna 09-07-07 10:05 PM

congrats to all the winners.

stewie 09-07-07 11:23 PM

Wow, Im stunned, thanks very much to everyone who voted for me.Tbh I think there are more deserving peeps than me so I will spend the voucher on booze and we can all have a drink next time we meet up.
Thanks again
Stew

Jester666 09-07-07 11:50 PM

I know youre modest but I would hazard a guess that you got a couple of votes as well! :D

Congrats to all the winners!!

SoulKiss 10-07-07 07:13 AM

I feel robbed !!!!!

I had to put up with people laughing at the amount of baggage I turned up to brin that coat, then I manager to get votes in both Fashionable AND Unfashionable.

Grinch just stuck his head in a vat of bleach

Nah, serioulsy , gratz Grinch, Dizzyblonds, Stewie and Stretchie, you all deserve the prizes (welll 3 of you do anyway :P)

Hehe

plowsie 10-07-07 08:02 AM

Well done peoples :thumbsup: