SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Guildford Massive (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=118)
-   -   Who Did I Spot? (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=82694)

trickywoos 15-01-07 12:20 PM

Who Did I Spot?

So, everyone was on the road at the weekend!! Did I spot any of you?

Salt Box Lane - New Light blue Pointy on Sat.

Bracknell on Sun, near Coral Reef, Black Curvy 2 Up, I was on the Silver Thou.

Hogs Back A31 on Sun, Yellow Curvy heading to Farnham.

Worplesdon Road on Sun, Blue pointy heading down the hill.

Went to Popham for the meet, I guess about 12 or so SVs turned up, and when we left about the same number of Dukes had turned up. Plus number of Nortons etc... Seems our regular rideout is now meet at Popham for Bacon Butties about 10-11, then head to Portsdown Hill for Burgers. So if anyone is interested, come on over!

svDaveC 15-01-07 05:11 PM

Talking of Salt Box lane - watch out for the nice big pothole in the middle of the junction with Grange rd (at the lights)... tis just up from my gaff so have to dodge that one regularly. :?

Samnooshka 15-01-07 05:21 PM

Ditto... have to avoid that every morning as i pull out onto salt box road from grange road. they keep filling it in but it keeps reappearing gggrrrr

trickywoos 15-01-07 07:35 PM

So does my housemate, luckily she works in the right dept at the council, so it is on the urgent list!! Also watch out for the one at the lights at Woodbridge Hill, if you're coming from the Aldershot direction. :D

mclarenmike 16-01-07 10:56 PM

Re: Who Did I Spot?

Quote:

Originally Posted by trickywoos

In the afternoon?, black leathers and silver/grey lid?

If so..it could've been me! Sounds like this would be a good moment to say "Hello" to you all :D

trickywoos 16-01-07 11:06 PM

Re: Who Did I Spot?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mclarenmike
Quote:

Originally Posted by trickywoos

In the afternoon?, black leathers and silver/grey lid?

If so..it could've been me! Sounds like this would be a good moment to say "Hello" to you all :D

Hi Mike, how are u doing? We were on a silver thou, turning into a road behind you. Or someone! Nice to meet u!!

mclarenmike 17-01-07 12:08 AM

Hey tricky!

Well I saw two SV's on Sunday, one yellow and one blue (both south of Guildford) - looks like I missed you tho. Must work on my rear observation!

Did about 80 miles - it was great to see the nice weather back :D

walnuts 17-01-07 04:37 PM

Hi Mike,

I see you are in Woking and have McLaren in your name, any chance you work for said F1 team?
Can you get me a job there? go on, you know you want to!

Samnooshka 17-01-07 04:44 PM

i do the A320 route from Guildford to Egham every day. I saw a yellow curvy who overtook me in traffic going through chertsy, i moved out of your way though :) was on my bike :D. Seen a couple of sv's going the other way too but not always concentrating to notice colour etc.

If Any one's on the A320 between 8 and 8.30 give us a toot :D :D

Fizzy Fish 17-01-07 06:00 PM

ah another woking dweller! whereabouts are you based? I'm just off College Rd in Maybury