SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   2013 Annual Rideout (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=170)
-   -   The Lew Speight leeds to loomies run thread courtesy of spank86 sponsored by "thisseemslikeagoodidea.com" (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=199107)

LewSpeight 24-05-13 12:12 PM

The Lew Speight leeds to loomies run thread courtesy of spank86 sponsored by ...

Haha. Oh god.

Check out how many people this thread has offended.

I'll go down on my own if I have to, would just rather go down with a group of people. So was purely asking if anyone was going down from this area for that reason.

Say there's 5 people going down from my area, what's point in all going down separately?

Chill your beans man, geeeez

Sent from that magical device in my pocket.

Wideboy 24-05-13 12:33 PM

Re: The Lew Speight leeds to loomies run thread courtesy of spank86 sponsored by "thisseemslikeagoodidea.com"

:smt017 rrrrrrrright

missyburd 24-05-13 12:50 PM

Re: The Lew Speight leeds to loomies run thread courtesy of spank86 sponsored by "thisseemslikeagoodidea.com"

What is it about your threads that lead to offence young Lew! :-P I see what you're saying about having company, you've not had much chance to take part in group rides this year so guess tis only natural you don't want to embark on an epic ride on your todd. Paul will be better than noone at all haha. I personally love long solo rides, can ride how i like and stop when i want (usually for photos) but that's me. From past experience riding in convoy takes a lot longer but if you've plenty of time then its good fun :)

LewSpeight 24-05-13 04:59 PM

The Lew Speight leeds to loomies run thread courtesy of spank86 sponsored by ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by missyburd (Post 2870090)
What is it about your threads that lead to offence young Lew! :-P

I don't know, I only try and make friends! Haha.

Sent from that magical device in my pocket.

orose 24-05-13 07:00 PM

To bring it roughly back on topic, I'm going to see how much money is left after my Scottish trip before making a decision about how much of an AR experience to do this year. Basic plan is to rock it down the quick way after work on the Friday, so leaving Sheffield at about 6. Won't be the first time I've put my tent up in the dark though...

DJ123 24-05-13 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orose (Post 2870189)
To bring it roughly back on topic, I'm going to see how much money is left after my Scottish trip before making a decision about how much of an AR experience to do this year. Basic plan is to rock it down the quick way after work on the Friday, so leaving Sheffield at about 6. Won't be the first time I've put my tent up in the dark though...

There are lights outside, so should be enough ambient light to help along with torches.

Fallout 24-05-13 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missyburd (Post 2870090)
I personally love long solo rides, can ride how i like and stop when i want (usually for photos) but that's me.

Ahahahaha! You saucy minx!

The Idle Biker 24-05-13 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orose (Post 2870189)

Excellent idea, followed an excellent innuendo. First class. You're expected to be there. Don't feck up. Beers are on me if you make it.

Littlepeahead 24-05-13 07:44 PM

What Gav means is that he always rides on his own cos everyone hates him and won't get within 3 miles of him by choice. :D

What you need is an Autocom link with Paul so he can sing you songs from Dirty Dancing on the boring bits of motorway to make it more interesting.

Spank86 25-05-13 12:39 AM

Sod the autocom link, has he released an album?

I'd buy that!