SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Idle Banter (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   football - man u last night (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=87110)

ASM-Forever 11-04-07 12:14 PM

Re: football - man u last night

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger 55 (Post 1157603)
In the whole world? Gee, I only watch the SPL and MoTD so kind of hard to say...

But yes, Lionel Messi :)

Someones been watching too much La Liga:p

I am not a Man Utd fan, nor am i 'pork n' cheese', but Ronaldo surely is the best player in the world. Failing that the form player in world football this season. Realistically there are few players who are half as good as he is. Yep he's better than Ronaldinho and Messi :cool: . Now if Zidane was still playing.....that would be another story.

Ping 11-04-07 12:19 PM

Ahhh.... Football. The Beautiful Ga...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

;)

:D

Filipe M. 11-04-07 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ping (Post 1157700)
Ahhh.... Football. The Beautiful Ga...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

;)

Ping, it involves men (and other assorted things) running around in shorts.

Nutkins 11-04-07 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Filipe M. (Post 1157740)
Ping, it involves men (and other assorted things) running around in shorts.

... wearing hoodies, throwing coins and bottles, fighting each other. The game may be beautiful, but the "fans" can be ugly.

Especially those Northern ones.

hovis 11-04-07 01:39 PM

yes, well done man utd......................AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG GGGG ...............WHAT AM I SAYING

Jelster 11-04-07 02:08 PM

Ooh this hurts..... But even I have to admit they were awesome last night. I remember when Arsenal used to play like that not so long ago :-?

Giggs, if only he was English I reckon we would have won the World Cup by now...

Very, very good performance. Unlike Arsenal, they looked like they wanted to play and score goals.....

Ronaldo's good, but it's the other side of him that lets his game down... Until he loses that, he'll never be "the best" in the World.

pete m 11-04-07 02:55 PM

Chelsea were awesome 2nd half - hopefully we will spank both Lpool and the Man u on the way to taking the European Cup in Athens - lucky venue for us !!

Viney 11-04-07 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ping (Post 1157700)

;)

With you on that one :)

keithd 11-04-07 03:46 PM

sorry, tried to give those who don't like football as much warning as possible so they didn't have to bother with the thread, by calling it "football-man u last night"...

*rolling eyes icon thingy*

thebluelion 11-04-07 04:43 PM

:smt101 < this one or this one:smt120 keithd