SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Idle Banter (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   The Only Nemesis needs help... (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=173505)

gruntygiggles 16-12-11 05:39 PM

The Only Nemesis needs help...

Anyone in the Bristol/Bath area that has a van or trailer that will fit a bike and can rescue our good friend?

We have a trailer but it has been sat for 9 months and is made of string...and I cannot move it out of the garden alone...hard enough as a two man job and Stretchie is out.

SO..anyone that can help him?

The Idle Biker 16-12-11 05:42 PM

Re: The Only Nemesis needs help...

You can borrow my trailer if you don't get a better offer. Can meet you half way in Newbury or somewhere like that with it if you're really stuck.

gruntygiggles 16-12-11 06:07 PM

Thank you for the offer but I think we are sorted. Green flag to the rescue at far less cost than any of the others. Better than waiting hours in the freezing cold bless him.

Thank you anyway...lovely offer of help :-)

Jayneflakes 16-12-11 06:28 PM

Oh Silly boy that he is. I have told him to give us a call if he ever needs help and we would see if we can sort him out. We picked up our friends smashed ZX10R a while back, if we can move that, we can move his lightweight Gixxer.

gruntygiggles 16-12-11 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayneflakes (Post 2638564)
Oh Silly boy that he is. I have told him to give us a call if he ever needs help and we would see if we can sort him out. We picked up our friends smashed ZX10R a while back, if we can move that, we can move his lightweight Gixxer.

Give him a call...he'd love to save the money...lol

TheOnlyNemesis 16-12-11 11:48 PM

am home and over 100 quid lighter, ******s know your stuck at the side of the road and rob you blind

DarrenSV650S 17-12-11 07:49 AM

What happened TON?

xXBADGERXx 17-12-11 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheOnlyNemesis (Post 2638653)
am home and over 100 quid lighter, ******s know your stuck at the side of the road and rob you blind

Your home and safe and warm though .

Jayneflakes 17-12-11 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gruntygiggles (Post 2638567)
Give him a call...he'd love to save the money...lol

We did, but by then they were going to get there quicker than we could.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheOnlyNemesis (Post 2638653)

Next time this happens to you, call us. If we can help we will and we have a trailer that can carry a big burly sports bike with no problems. If we can't tow you home, I am in the RAC and get free home delivery for any vehicle I am with. I got a friend home like that a while back, when her van broke down just outside of Bristol. Sorry to hear that you had a rough night.

TheOnlyNemesis 17-12-11 01:01 PM

Summary.

Was heading home on the M5 when my dash disappeared, back light stayed on but no speed and my revs were at 0. Pulled over as the bike started chugging and then stopped. Tried restarting and every time i pressed the starter button the dash would go blank again and then reset.