View Single Post
Old 06-01-07, 01:41 AM   #1
northwind
Mega Poster

Default Spada Force 2 WP winter gloves

These are ace I've been riding in them for about a month, and I'm well pleased.Noticably warmer than Pathans, despite being an armoured 4-finger design. Comfy too with a good cuff. They're a bit bulkier than the Pathands but as the fingers are curved it's not a problem really. And cheap too, Biking direct ebays them for under £40 delivered. They were Ride Recommended in the last winter test and the warmest in the whole test

The cuff's not perfect- it's not as long as I'd like, and a little bulky, so with my heavy jacket they're not fully happy in or out. But in my lighter winter jacket they work well, so I can't complain. My Richa gloves have a far superior cuff. On the other hand, they had rubbish stitching and aren't as warm.

I highly recommend these... But be careful of the sizes. The medium is a little short in the finger, making them overall tight and restrictive for me. I have fairly long fingers so they may well fit you fine, but be aware they're not generously sized. I'm actually impressed enough with them that I'm going to buy a large set and see if they fit me better- they're better than £80 gloves so I don't begrudge it.

Two thumbs up.
But we're oh so easily swayed"
northwind is offline   Reply With Quote