View Single Post
Old 15-07-07, 01:08 PM   #4
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Default Re: Would You Like More Bumps With That Sir?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhythmJunkie View Post
Hi there! I'm RhythmJunkie........Love the styling of the SV's and if the test reports are anything to go by I'm in for a long love affair!
Hi and welcome. Good name, liking that. And yes prepare to love her and spend your weekend either playing with her fiddly bits or rubbing her a lot or riding her the way she likes it. Fnarr Fnarr and all that.

Quote:
Well enough small talk, has anyone experienced those new rumble strips yet?
No not down here in london but from the sound of it i'm glad all i gotta deal with is speed bumps.
Quote:
Is that for people with staggeringly slow reaction times like for instance a 92 year old with dementia and uncorrectable defective eyesight??
I met him once... he went the wrong way round a roundabout!!! and when i told him about himself at the next set of lights he said "Look, F**k off, ive got a cattaracht(sp) in my right eye so cant see anything on that side until they do the surgery." Made me understand why when he came to the next mini roundabout he went straight over that when there was alreay a minibus full of kids on it and that missed him by only millimeteres.

What i didnt expect was for him to try and hit me with his walking stick when i tried to talk to him again when he pulled over. Crazy old fool!!!

Anyway, what colour is your SV? Blue ones are the fastest you see
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote