View Single Post
Old 17-08-07, 01:44 PM   #12
Baph

Default Re: The Border Patrol Evening Meets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckypants View Post
And so forth! Hopefully no one (with the exception of the redoubtable Baph) will have to travel more than an hour and a half to get to any of these locations.

No moans about locations, if you wern't there tough, you should have been.
Am I being picked on? That means I'll have to ride to get there!! Oh, and I was there, so Only jesting, I think you lot know I don't mind riding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slark01 View Post
I shall attend if I don't f*ck up with the satnav.
Any help with the locations ( long & lat preferably ) would be appreciated, as i'm pretty useless!
Sat Nav? SAT NAV!!

I'm the one that has to go the furthest (apparently) and I don't know where the Stormy is, Mike hasn't put a link up, but I'll find it somehow. It'll be fine.

As I said in the other thread, I won't be there this coming Weds (at The Bridge), but I should be fine for the other 2 (can't see any reason why not at the moment, but things could change).

PS. Mike, would it be a good idea to let folks know roughly what time? Or is it just a turn up & see kind of thing? Are folks going home from work (haha work...) to get changed then come out to play? Or straight from work etc? What time do people finish work if they're on shifts etc. Remember, not everyone works from home! Some of us don't work at all!