View Single Post
Old 08-09-07, 04:28 PM   #1
Wideboy
Evel Knievel
Mega Poster

Default teaching them a lesson

WARNING LONGISH RANT!

well we all know how utterly annoying and stupid chavs are on their mopeds

firstly on the way home from work this week there was traffic for miles (cricket was on i think) so 90% of the trip home was filtering, then what is this i hear!, could my bike be about to blow up?!, no its a chav behind me on his loud yet slow scrambler, so i did the best i could to get away from him, then as the roads began to clear and it was back to normal (but still slow) riding he was right up behind me blipping his little hairdryer, so when the roads cleared there was a Ducati monster in front of me (600 or 100 i don't know but it sounded nice) he beenzed it off the rounderbout to get away. Then once i had got across bearing in mind i still have this idiot behind me i then thought "I'll teach him a lesson", warp speed up the road and left him standing, gooooood i mumbled

then today i went for a ickle ride, i as always was abiding the limit and doing 30 when i could see a scrambler behind the car that was behind me, i thought "i bet he's going to overtake him and try to catch up with me" he does, JUST! (nearly went head on with a Landrover), again this numpty was right up behind me then he went to over take me(YES A 50cc VS A 650cc), i could see a traffic island up ahead so i decided i wouldn't let him past as he would only cut me up to miss the island and cause an accident, so as he came up along side my exhaust i blipped the throttle so he couldn't get past, he then dropped back in behind me (gestures where exchanged) i then went on my merry way looking smug

05 DRZ400E
RIP hovis
Wideboy is offline   Reply With Quote