View Single Post
Old 04-01-08, 06:25 PM   #1
dizzyblonde
Da Cake Boss
Mega Poster

Default Motorcycle ''Instructor'' Training?

Now then folks- don't all laugh at once and spill your tea down your chin........
Ever since I started the CBT a few years back I've always had an urge to take my training further and go help others get on the road. So I'm not the best rider on here but I have experience in a lot of different ways. I personally feel there aren't enough 'Lady' instructors out there, and lots of ladies get put off by being trained by a bloke( not all of them do, just some).

I have had a full license for over three years maybe four, no points and I'm of an age that puts me as 'mature'!!

Coupled with the fact that i'm getting peed off with my current employment, and Im Indoors finishing Uni in summer- the urge has got rather larger.
A lot of folk have had the pleasant suprise when I have taught them something at work or given advice of various descriptions over the years...

Maybe I should go to Uni as I have the grades required to get in, but to do what? I would prefer to train in something I'm really interested in...

Are there any Instructor types on here that could give me some advice.....and as for you other nice folk- all comments good or bad would be constructive

Ta very much- a really not so very Dizzyblonde- I has been fibbin all along

Hovis 13.8.75-3.10.09 Reeder 20.7.88-21.3.12
dizzyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote