View Single Post
Old 24-02-08, 03:52 AM   #66
rictus01
Mega Poster

Default Re: The Ar08 - Its Here !!!!!!!!

well in there, sounds like you're making cracking progress.

well I sort of understand where you're coming from although I did find it of great help to have a goal to aim for, I was going to make last years come hell or high water, I looked at everything, even train or coach, seriously.

OK realistically it may not be something you can manage, but you've got time perhaps that outlook will change over the coming months, and youknow the atmosphear at the last AR, IT WAS GREAT!, if I make it this year it very well maybe all I'm able to do, so will be sitting out the actual rideout itself, so you'd have some company .

Leave your options open, you never know, some one maybe coming down from up contry somewhere and possibly offer you a lift so you only have to drive to them .

If you want to go I'd like to think the guys & girls on here will do whatever they can to make it happen, it's what makes this place special after all.

Cheers Mark.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride!
rictus01 is offline   Reply With Quote