View Single Post
Old 20-05-08, 11:52 AM   #9
dizzyblonde
Da Cake Boss
Mega Poster

Default Re: NW Rideouts & accidents

In the pics of stretchies off, me and im Indoors noticed that the road had slippy surface on part of the corner and grippy surface on the other. Added to the weather I think it was just one of those things. By the looks of the rain, it seems almost the same conditions as the NW3, abait maybe a little warmer. At times I found the roads on the NW3 challenging(getting used to a rebuilt bike), never been riding down there before, but I never rode in France neither and it peeeed it down there too. I ride in all weathers and all over, so Wales is no different, just somewhere new, accidents happen as Hovis said.
The one one NW3, had other factor like newish tyres, new bike etc. But at the same time it may have been me(new suspension, engine might have ceased with bad cams) or the next person.
Perhaps, and please don't flame me for this, but, maybe the need to keep up( even though its made clear we don't and won't pressure anyone to do this) is a factor, or getting a little too brave, as you get more comfy in the conditions etc, or just being a bloke( this is a poke of humour nothing intended by it)

Its just a case of shiit happens, I'm afraid

Hovis 13.8.75-3.10.09 Reeder 20.7.88-21.3.12
dizzyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote