View Single Post
Old 06-07-08, 10:47 AM   #2
sv-robo

Default Re: why do women think its ok to mess blokes around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylej View Post
well here we are again.. being messed around again, feeling like kak again..
i swear to God without trying to Yank my own chain.. i seem to be too good for the women i get with.. because yet again im getting totaly undeserved grief from the lady im seeing at the moment..
she has loads of blokes/ex's texting and calling her asking for "favours".. i get a text from my ex asking how much her phone bill is.. and She goes mental.. its gone from those really good times.. to stupidly bad times in about a month?? i mean WTF??

and thats just one of the problems..

the other problem i have is that currently i have no friends.. or VERY few due to an argument with them all. (over this girl ) so i have no one really.. as sad as it sounds

so i really dont know what to do.. man i hate emotions.. they always screw me over.. there is always something going wrong.. welcome to life i guess

One question for the Org though.. why do genuine.. nice guys.. always finish last ???
Total bummer mate,but if your losing freinds over this lass,maybe they are seeing something you might not be.......my advice,ditch the bird & keep your mates.