View Single Post
Old 31-08-08, 04:07 PM   #1
Seggons

Default East Anglia Revolutions Rideout

Skip organised* a rideout for the East Anglian people. The plan was to start and finish at the Red Lodge transport cafe.

*When I say organised I mean copied the same rideout from last year.

All the bikes and people had arrived (apart from Clio172).

Pictures of all the bikes that attended

2mths

Bigbaddad

Mr Speirs

Pete 'n Lissa

Mine

Skips

Davy

Clio172 turned up after I did these photos.

Pete got us all ship-shape and we had some sort of line of bikes.

Pete and Lissa then informed us about the cafe, the right hand side was actually a carriage that had been built around. So from the outside it looked like any ordinary building, but the inside looked like this.

Skip then tried to get going 30 minutes earlier then planned. Luckily we didn't because that's when Clio turned up. Anyway 30 minutes later we were all geared up and ready for the off.

We then got to one of those really old railway crossings where the gates were made of wood and opened and shut by a person. So while we waited I grabbed a few pictures.

Fuel and a chin-wag was soon in order. Bigbaddad soon learnt a vital lesson in what happens to fuel when it gets hot and the consequences of having the fuel breather pipe plugged after Lissa noticed it flowing out the top of the tank.
Bigbaddad dropped off here after he found a stone had put a tiny hole in his tyre.

Beauty and the beast, all the smart people will be able to tell which is which.

The plan then changed, instead of doing the loop back to the Red Lodge we decided on finishing at Grafham Waters. Skip then borrowed a map from Pete and started plotting the route. The worried look on Mr Speirs face in the first picture tells it all.

After some great roads and a small, minor glitch (brushes over it) we all safely arrived at Grafham Waters.
The final natter before the fond fair wells were exchanged (just look at 2mths mainly posture )

All the bikes parked up

This bloke must have great taste in bikes pointing at my one.

Which helmet can I interest you in ma'am.

Skip having 1 of his 5 a day.

To see these and seven others all in high quality (1600x1200) then browse on over to here: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v6...igh%20Quality/