View Single Post
Old 22-09-08, 07:24 PM   #1
dizzyblonde
Da Cake Boss
Mega Poster

Wink Pete, Lissa, YC and Im Indoors...

... Thankyou.

Today Suzy finally got that whiny, rattly, banging engine with no paint, that only started on one cylinder, taken out, and replaced with a nice slightly more miled, but carefully looked after engine with paint and no odd front cylinder..that belonged to Pete n Lissa

Yes, Bikedolf is now Suzy'.... well the heart is anyway..

Pete was good enough to deliver Bikedolfs engine yesterday to the garage of doom of YC.... along with some nice shiny side panels, a shiny rear brake master cylinder, rear shock(for Dave)..... and something rather special

I waved Suze goodbye this morning as she went down the road with no fairings on or belly pan. Im Indoors in the pilot seat. After many hours of pacing about and wondering about the patient, YC's voice on the phone proclaimed

'got any biscuits?'

So shes back. I took her out for a quick spin and indeed she is quieter, I can't feel knocking up the handlebars, nor can I see the clutch housing looking like something is going to launch through the side, she starts on first button, on two cylinders, she has paint all over the engine niether does the tank vibrate,

So thankyou YC and Im Indoors for spending hours putting her back together again

Only thing is I haven't fitted the panels yet.. its dark
nor have they had the time to fit the special part...

Neither can i find it ... as Im Indoors has hidden it, but I'll show you anyway

thanks again Pete n Lissa, those shiny things are loveerly

Hovis 13.8.75-3.10.09 Reeder 20.7.88-21.3.12
dizzyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote