View Single Post
Old 04-11-08, 12:57 AM   #8
chakraist

Default Re: Nice things from orgers

Hmm... in no particular order:

Blue, top bloke in person and sold me my first bike and always there to give me advice no matter how banal my questions are.

Stewie for giving me a restrictor kit for the above bike at no cost, still owe him a pint!

AndyB for selling me my second bike with front-end swap done which I have put about 10k on since April. If I could carry it on my back, I would, it's like a second home and set up perfectly for me (apart from squidgy shock).

SVRAsh for selling me an engine, spare fairings and a tank for when I was going to do my old bike up and sell it, also we've had numerous chats on everything ranging from washing machines to bikes to fishing.

YC for also answering my banal questions, would definitely consider riding up to Leeds for next service time as seems like such a decent bloke.

Also Northwind has answered some questions I've had in the past; Kent to Scotland is a long way but I'm hoping to do it for next year's Ecosse.

I've been here over a year now and occasionally come on and drunkenly ramble in the idle banter section, I love this place and it's the only forum for me.